Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
what happen to the Star trek online Council? had no word from them
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
05-10-2010, 09:49 AM
The council idea was dropped shortly after it was announced due to the community outrage.
A new council based upon a different idea is set to be announced in the future.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
05-10-2010, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZootCadillac
The council idea was dropped shortly after it was announced due to the community outrage.
A new council based upon a different idea is set to be announced in the future.
This will be followed by a new Community Outrage Plan.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
05-10-2010, 09:51 AM
i see tnx dude
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
05-10-2010, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by personae
This will be followed by a new Community Outrage Plan.
lol dont be like that aha nothin will happen to this game if that happens...

its better if theres like and election for members of the council
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
05-10-2010, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by personae
This will be followed by a new Community Outrage Plan.
LOL!!! That was cute
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
05-10-2010, 09:55 AM
It's doomed to fail, because the word is out, there's only one Council in Cryptic games and it is already a bunch of pushovers!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
05-10-2010, 09:56 AM
wonder why u guys are like this? its not gunna help if u guys act like this
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
05-10-2010, 09:59 AM
If we can somehow fill the Council with Klingon players it will be all good.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
05-10-2010, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOfPit View Post
It's doomed to fail, because the word is out, there's only one Council in Cryptic games and it is already a bunch of pushovers!
They were just a lame replacement for the much cooler 5th Column.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:40 AM.