Theres ground pvp?
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-28-2010, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltjoebob View Post
Theres ground pvp?
Yeah... what he said... oh I get it!

You're undefeated at ground PvP! So am I!!!

(What happened Surg, FBP wasn't winning for you anymore so you went to the ground? Where Rifle Butt is still abuseable?
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-28-2010, 01:26 PM
Fister Sisters..............

that name still gives me the heebie-jeebies.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-28-2010, 02:01 PM
F.S. (formerly known as Fister Sisters) still challenges everyone. New name but same people. Still undefeated.

We can field a full Klingon or Fed team. Up to you.

I haven't discussed it, but I think we'd be happy to refrain from rifle butt. It's pretty simple, just un-bind the key from the toolbar.

I also haven't discussed it with everyone else but we could do set up something more interesting, such as only fists and martial arts (i.e. no energy weapons).

Here is the 40-1 video of F.S. fleet's last match: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW-CCAvWidA
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-28-2010, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NemoSD
Yeah... what he said... oh I get it!

You're undefeated at ground PvP! So am I!!!

(What happened Surg, FBP wasn't winning for you anymore so you went to the ground? Where Rifle Butt is still abuseable?
Lol... who is this scrub. We do plenty of space PVP but this thread isn't about that.

There is seriously no other fleets or pre-mades with the balls to challenge F.S.? Really?

Really..?
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-28-2010, 07:25 PM
I find it so amusing how there are a couple of fleets here on the forum that only do space pvp, and they're swinging their e-dicks around, yet they're unimaginably horrible at ground pvp - the other half of gameplay that fundamentally distinguishes STO from most generic 'space ship only' MMOs.

It's a defining feature of STO and every single fleet on the server sucks completely at it. Except F.S. Doesn't that bother anyone? Challenge us!
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-28-2010, 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surgery
I find it so amusing how there are a couple of fleets here on the forum that only do space pvp, and they're swinging their e-dicks around, yet they're unimaginably horrible at ground pvp - the other half of gameplay that fundamentally distinguishes STO from most generic 'space ship only' MMOs.

It's a defining feature of STO and every single fleet on the server sucks completely at it. Except F.S. Doesn't that bother anyone? Challenge us!
No, I'm sure it doesn't bother certain people or fleets just as you are probably not bothered by the fact that your speciality in ground PvP does not translate to space. Much as someone who is an All-Pro in football on offense doesn't really care whether or not he can be an All-Pro on defense.

I'm glad you've found an area of the game you enjoy and feel you excel at...but the disparaging remarks against fleets who excel and enjoy another area of the game in which you don't doesn't make you cool, mature, or exempt from the e-peen stroking community.

Just sayin'...
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-29-2010, 05:49 AM
Too bad I dont have a fleet.. or a premade.
Lt. Commander
# 19
05-29-2010, 08:03 AM
Ground combat in STO makes me want to take a razor blade to my eyeballs. I'll stick with MW2 and Mass Effect if I want to play a proper FPS.
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-29-2010, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfyre010 View Post
Ground combat in STO makes me want to take a razor blade to my eyeballs. I'll stick with MW2 and Mass Effect if I want to play a proper FPS.
News flash: STO is a MMO. Not a FPS.