Lt. Commander
When "The Lifers" got their emails saying that we will have exclusive access to the Captains Table, we thought, great a place where we can go that is unique to people who paid the money to become Lifetime Members.

Now I see that all we had to do is wait 400 days and we get access anyway. I think it should stay unique to "LIfers".

Whats the point of giving lifetime members something to make them feel worth playing, then give it to others later on, sorry, but it dont make sense.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-08-2010, 02:58 PM
negative.
Lt. Commander
# 3 Captains Table
05-08-2010, 03:04 PM
You have paid for 'exclusive' access to the Captain's Table for 400 days, in all honesty what has the Captain's Table achieved for you in the time you have had it?

Also it's Crypitc's property, so they can make changes to it's access when they feel the need for it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-08-2010, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 647379
You have paid for 'exclusive' access to the Captain's Table for 400 days, in all honesty what has the Captain's Table achieved for you in the time you have had it?

Also it's Crypitc's property, so they can make changes to it's access when they feel the need for it.
No Sorry, The email quite clearly states "STO LIFETIME PERKS

In-Game VIP Lounge
Spend time in an exclusive area inside the game. This social area is limited to Lifetime Subcribers only."

There is nothing about it is time based or until they allow others in. Its our lounge!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-08-2010, 03:26 PM
/sign
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-08-2010, 03:35 PM
OMG! Not this **** again. Please drop the damn Captain's Table subject already. If you must continue beating the dead horse, I will give you the stick to poke at it. Thank you. You're loving madman,

The Great Jack Armstrong
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-08-2010, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Azure View Post
When "The Lifers" got their emails saying that we will have exclusive access to the Captains Table, we thought, great a place where we can go that is unique to people who paid the money to become Lifetime Members.

Now I see that all we had to do is wait 400 days and we get access anyway. I think it should stay unique to "LIfers".

Whats the point of giving lifetime members something to make them feel worth playing, then give it to others later on, sorry, but it dont make sense.
Since Cryptic has no time to program some actual new vet rewards they just take it elsewhere. But maybe soon you just need to refer 100 new lifetimers and you get exclusive access to the new upcoming admirals table!
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-08-2010, 03:39 PM
Yes we should totally keep it private people don't want to see people cybering each other.....
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-08-2010, 04:10 PM
In 300+ days i don't think any CO will care about the table and FYI They never said it will be exclusive to you guys forever. Don't worry your have the table to yourselves for the next 300+ days before we unpures come along and desecrate it
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-08-2010, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalBeerLolz View Post
In 300+ days i don't think any CO will care about the table and FYI They never said it will be exclusive to you guys forever. Don't worry your have the table to yourselves for the next 300+ days before we unpures come along and desecrate it
just make sure you wipe your feet before entering. Pick your rubbish up. No Swearing. And no smearing the windows with your stinky breath.