Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
05-11-2010, 11:59 AM
I sort of feel bad for Auypan though.....

Doing all that posting only to have his ideas shot down by everyone!
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-11-2010, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaboy View Post
I sort of feel bad for Auypan though.....

Doing all that posting only to have his ideas shot down by everyone!
It wouldn't be so bad if he was getting shot in space and in the forums. Only problem is I never see him in space.
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-11-2010, 12:30 PM
i think ayupan just trolled u all.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-11-2010, 12:31 PM
In my opinion, any PvPer who has other PvPers on ignore is too caught up in their own personal bias to offer ofjective analysis on PvP. Auypan is disqualified for being a poser of PvP in STO.

Ignoring another PvP because of some personal disagreement? How can anyone offer intelligent PvP analysis if they blatently ignore someone as obviously intelligent on PvP as Faithborn? Talk about sour grapes...
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-11-2010, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksided View Post
In my opinion, any PvPer who has other PvPers on ignore is too caught up in their own personal bias to offer ofjective analysis on PvP. Auypan is disqualified for being a poser of PvP in STO.

Ignoring another PvP because of some personal disagreement? How can anyone offer intelligent PvP analysis if they blatently ignore someone as obviously intelligent on PvP as Faithborn? Talk about sour grapes...
A. he has yet to prove he is intelligent.
B. I put people on ignore that do not post on topic, do not post constructively, and do not have any form of supporting argument or evidence.... Like yourself.

As I have hosted my own PVP MMO private servers, and have been on the content/balance team on others, I know what it takes to produce valid feedback unlike them.

All they do if it is ever on topic is post something along the lines of " nah no ty" and thats it, or " This is wrong" and act like they know, but have no evidence supporting it.

This is why my posts are long, and well-thought out, and why certain people are on ignore. They "blatantly' break the EULA, and since nothing real is done about it, ignore is the best tool for a mature adult.
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-11-2010, 12:41 PM
......................:p.........

Ayupan.......NM..........
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-11-2010, 12:45 PM
You know I just can't even find the energy to insult you anymore Ayupan, most of your post have become running Jokes on these forums, I have never seen you in PvP and trust me I do ALOT of PvP I have a BG 5 Klingon that I pvP with regularly, I have an RA 5 Tactical that I PvP with regularly and At present I am working on a Science Character who is at captain, Oh did I mention I PvP with him regularly as well.

You constant calls to nerf SNB or Nerf that bring up the point why does he want it nerfed so bad that every post is about it, Then it hit me You just refuse to take the time to learn the counters to anything and want to be Kirk or whoever the frak you idolize. No one but you has *****ed about the New SNB.

Frankly the new SNB is much better then the old because now if actually gives the Science class a reason to stay in the fight.
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-11-2010, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayupan
A. he yet to prove he is intelligent.
Who are you, to judge other people intelligence ? How do you measure it ? Who gives you the power to decide who is intelligent and who isnt ? oh i know..its your maturity, mrs. adult ?

Quote:
B. I put people on ignore that do not post on topic, do not post constructively, and do not have any form of supporting argument or evidence.... Like yourself.
In short...everyone who doesnt agree with you...

Quote:
....ignore is the best tool for a mature adult.

Ahh at least some fun, when the server is down.
Lt. Commander
# 19
05-11-2010, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lirethion View Post
You know I just can't even find the energy to insult you anymore Ayupan, most of your post have become running Jokes on these forums, I have never seen you in PvP and trust me I do ALOT of PvP I have a BG 5 Klingon that I pvP with regularly, I have an RA 5 Tactical that I PvP with regularly and At present I am working on a Science Character who is at captain, Oh did I mention I PvP with him regularly as well.

You constant calls to nerf SNB or Nerf that bring up the point why does he want it nerfed so bad that every post is about it, Then it hit me You just refuse to take the time to learn the counters to anything and want to be Kirk or whoever the frak you idolize. No one but you has *****ed about the New SNB.

Frankly the new SNB is much better then the old because now if actually gives the Science class a reason to stay in the fight.
Look another exact childish representation I mentioned that lands people on ignore.

I do A LOT of PVP but it is mostly at late night EST. However I also spent quite a bit of time PVPing on alts or leveling alts. Which is also a part of the game. There are no counters to SNB and I am NOT the only one voicing a problem with it. I will admit I am the most persistent which in lies really a problem with others and not myself. if you actually did some research, actual testing, and perhaps actual reading of other posts you'd also see I am not the only one.
However, since you failed to do, and took no heed to the guidelines in the EULA or OP,

Welcome to Ignore

Key: Mature

Key: Constructive

Key: Argument

Key: Evidence

Key: Analysis

Key: Fact
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-11-2010, 12:53 PM
Quote:

A. he yet to prove he is intelligent.
A. I don't know Faithborn at all, but as a reader of this forum I have personally seen several posts that are very constructive and instructive, what some might call valuable contributions to the PvP community as a whole. If these guides were studied and better utilized by the vast majority of PvPers in this game, 99% of the PUG matches I play in would be more competitive.

Your inability to acknowledge this clear and obvious fact demonstrates precisely the absence of objectivity to which I refer. Your confirmation is most welcome.

B. See A.

Quote:
As I have hosted my own PVP MMO private servers, and have been on the content/balance team on others, I know what it takes to produce valid feedback unlike them.

All they do if it is ever on topic is post something along the lines of " nah no ty" and thats it, or " This is wrong" and act like they know, but have no evidence supporting it.

This is why my posts are long, and well-thought out, and why certain people are on ignore. They "blatantly' break the EULA, and since nothing real is done about it, ignore is the best tool for a mature adult.
I was unaware that MMO resumes were necessary, or that qualifications were required for an opinion in your thread. Nobody cares. I appreciate long, well-thought out posts, and while you have a few interesting suggestions - you offer nothing new of value and everything I believe is of value is something already stated previously - often by someone with a better argument than yours. In many ways, I simply disagree with so much of what you said, there isn't enough value to build a good conversation from. I suspect that several others drew a similar conclusion.

Let me get this straight... You claim experience hosting your own PvP MMO private servers in one breath then complain about people breaking the EULA in your next breath? Ironic.