Lt. Commander
# 1 Lon Souder
05-11-2010, 09:47 AM
Easily one of the best "B" characters ever in Star Trek. Seriously a serial killer in the perfect world of Star Trek.

What are your favorite "B" characters in ANY show or film series. I have always felt that the character parts are the best (I'm biased as that is traditionally I play), but who are your favorites?

Remember, they cannot be principals. If their name appears on the opening credits, they cannot be allowed in htis thread.

okay....
Allez Cuisine!
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-11-2010, 10:05 AM
The ships main computer... Poor thing running the ship day to day.. Showing people where to go, and not one hint of thanks well apart from the Actress who did the voice, she thanked it when playing Troi's mother
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-11-2010, 10:07 AM
same actor, Brad Dourif. Babylon 5 "Passing through Gethsemane" he plays Brother Edward, the story of that ep revolves around him.

Moe Szyslak voiced by Hank Azaria in the Simpsons. I always enjoy his shenanigans.

Jim Norton as Bishop Len Brennan in Father Ted. "Kicking Bishop Brennan up the Arse" is one of the funniest episodes of any show i've ever seen on television. He also plays a civil law judge in an episode of babylon 5 where a guy is sueing one of those grey aliens for abducting his grandfather and he played Einstein on the holodeck in TNG.

Wil Wheaton as Wil Wheaton in Big Bang Theory, he's devilishly evil.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-11-2010, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by livingdeadjedi View Post
The ships main computer... Poor thing running the ship day to day.. Showing people where to go, and not one hint of thanks well apart from the Actress who did the voice, she thanked it when playing Troi's mother
You mean Majel Barret Roddenberry?
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-11-2010, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MycroftHolmes View Post
Easily one of the best "B" characters ever in Star Trek. Seriously a serial killer in the perfect world of Star Trek.

What are your favorite "B" characters in ANY show or film series. I have always felt that the character parts are the best (I'm biased as that is traditionally I play), but who are your favorites?

Remember, they cannot be principals. If their name appears on the opening credits, they cannot be allowed in htis thread.

okay....
Allez Cuisine!
Was he Bajoran or Betazoid? I don't recall.
A very interesting character in the "perfect" trek world.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-11-2010, 10:10 AM
Harcourt Fenton Mudd.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-11-2010, 10:17 AM
Mr Burns.. I just love the evilness

Quote... This Simpson fellow seems to be getting dumber by the minute
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-11-2010, 10:27 AM
Finnegan. .
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-11-2010, 10:32 AM
Well it's and easy pick but I have always been a fan of Lieutenant Leslie in Star Trek (played by Eddie Paskey), I thinik he had the most recurring uncredited roles in TOS. He was unstoppable. Sometimes in a red shirt other times gold. Heck, he even got to tell off Kirk and died in one episode and was back in the next episode (playing the same character!).

Also, in a similar vein, Lieutenant Kyle (played by John Winston). This guy was all over, transporter chief, engineering crewman, science stations and all with a great British accent! And let's not forget that great scene with his mirror self, "Your agonizer, Mr. Kyle...".
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-11-2010, 10:32 AM
My fav in ST is Reginald Barklay, I think because I identify with him.

I also love non-main characters who just randomly show up, save the day, and then leave. Aren't many of those but I love them. (i.e.: that magical car in that one Harry Potter movie)