Lt. Commander
One thing I'd like to have since beta are more Costume Slots for Bos.

I mean I bought the collectors Edition to get TNG and DS9 uniform, there is that nice TNG-Movie ect.
And I have 2 costume slots + off duty. But if I use another uniform my BOs have the "wrong" unfiorm.

It would be nice to have additional Costume Slots for BOs, connectet to the one of the Captain. So if I change my Uniform to slot 2, all BOs switch to slot 2.

Sure, thats not an gamebraking issue, but i thing it would be nice. And it may be a nice addition to the C-Store?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-12-2010, 02:36 AM
Agreed with all but C-Store. It would be nice if that option would be simply added, with no further cost, and BOs would also be able to wear off duty clothes again.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-12-2010, 03:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArievDhien
Agreed with all but C-Store. It would be nice if that option would be simply added, with no further cost, and BOs would also be able to wear off duty clothes again.
Well of course i would like that more then free but that would be one of the little things I would understand why they put it into c-store, and it even MIGHT be better there.

I mean if every BO has 2 costumes that would take more place on the server; but not more then the 2 charslots you can buy. And its not "Gamebreaking", i've seen a lot who didnt even change one of thier BOs.
And even IF they addet a second costume slot, i'd still want a third, even a fouth. I'd like to have my crew in the TNG, TNG Movie, DS9, Wrath of Khan, TOS and even in off duty clothes. Yeah, I know, I'm a freak^^ I at least spendet half an hour on EVERY SINGEL BO i ever addet to my crew. So in C-Store, i could have as many slots i want if I pay enough for it. And for a fair price (and althogh i dont like the C-Store like the most here, i must admit, the prices are fair; look at wow; as far as I know renaming the character costs more then 20 bugs there) it buy that at once.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-12-2010, 04:01 PM
I'd be happy if at least one BO had a second off duty slot. The rest, C-Store, okay. But there are so many examples of non-Starfleet uniforms on bridge officers, it should be a free option. Its up to the players to use it, and one additional slot won't hurt the server.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-13-2010, 04:47 AM
Would be great. Please Cryptic, Im willing to pay good money in C-Store to get my BO's (and myself too) a little more costume slots and options.