Lt. Commander
im a lifer. when is the fleet stuff going to be finshed?id like to see the fleet stare bases and ship yards that was talked about. when you all first anouced sto. did that get cut or way on the back burner?
fleet bank. is cool but what els?id like to see the fleet embelma on are ships.as fare as it stand . there is nto a hole lot of stuff for the fleets be side a fleet bank
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-11-2010, 03:17 PM
I bought you a fleet stare, but I eated it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-11-2010, 03:28 PM
o of cores the peanut gallery has to chime in
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-11-2010, 03:45 PM
Well if the peanut gallery is open.

1.I don't think you're a lifer, as you don't have a blue name or the "career officer" tag on the forums.
2. Wrong forum for this, i suggest you post again in This forum right here and you might get a few results instead of 'peanut gallery comments'
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-11-2010, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malkvn View Post
Well if the peanut gallery is open.

1.I don't think you're a lifer, as you don't have a blue name or the "career officer" tag on the forums.
2. Wrong forum for this, i suggest you post again in This forum right here and you might get a few results instead of 'peanut gallery comments'
1. Lifers have the OPTION of displaying the blue font and title under their name. It isn't mandatory by any means.

2. Yup

To the OP, I don't recall seeing any promises for this from the devs at any point in time. It is a great idea though, and I hope it gets implimented somewhere down the road.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-11-2010, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefrayl View Post
1. Lifers have the OPTION of displaying the blue font and title under their name. It isn't mandatory by any means.
I stand corrected!
my bad
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-11-2010, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malkvn View Post
I stand corrected!
my bad
there happy . i got my life tage on
now if i have to i shall go threw all the old FAQ but on one of them it was sead there was going to be fleet stations and yards. all so if you look at the vid form 2008 http://www.vimeo.com/1504688 around 27:55 he talkes about full ship interors
but this was be for atira got there hands on them. yes we have the brige but not what he states here
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-11-2010, 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFO_KillSwitch View Post
o of cores the peanut gallery has to chime in
Beats the rogues gallery you'd have to put up with in the S.T.D. forum. :p

Basically we don't know, i'd expect not to hear too much about this until atleast season 2 if at all. About the only thing for fleets on the horizon is private fleet actions so fleets can do them on their own and fleet mail improvements.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-11-2010, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cormoran View Post
Beats the rogues gallery you'd have to put up with in the S.T.D. forum. :p

Basically we don't know, i'd expect not to hear too much about this until atleast season 2 if at all. About the only thing for fleets on the horizon is private fleet actions so fleets can do them on their own and fleet mail improvements.
lol ya. id like to have the game they were tlakign bout back in 2008.http://www.vimeo.com/1504688
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-11-2010, 04:49 PM
Cryptic said a lot of things in Vegas. Cryptic says a lot of things.