Lt. Commander
# 11
05-11-2010, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceFork
Cryptic said a lot of things in Vegas. Cryptic says a lot of things.
Indeed. I see the video of the announcement pop up way too often on these forums, to scream "Broken promises"! and the like. But I had taken all the details Jack was throwing out there on that day with a grain of salt from the first time I saw it. At that point in development, practically the entire game was conceptual, and Jack was merely stirring up interest in what STO could be. Nothing was concrete then, and this is standard affair in game development. Things change throughout the development process, drastically at times.
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-11-2010, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceFork
Cryptic said a lot of things in Vegas. Cryptic says a lot of things.
What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-11-2010, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpkiller View Post
lol! Precisely.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-11-2010, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpkiller View Post
LOL thread win!
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-11-2010, 05:43 PM
It would be hard to implement Fleet stations, Fleet markings and whatall for only the Federation. It is probably taking Cryptic a while to figure out how to screw Klingons out of these before giving them to the Federation only.
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-11-2010, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFO_KillSwitch View Post
I'm a lifer. when is the fleet stuff going to be finished? I'd like to see the fleet stare bases and ship yards that was talked about. when you all first announced sto. did that get cut or way on the back burner?
fleet bank. is cool but what else?id like to see the fleet emblems on are ships.as fare as it stand . there is not a hole lot of stuff for the fleets be side a fleet bank

Ahhh fixed for you. You typo more than me :p

I can't recall fleet starbases mentioned however There was a mention of Fleet Bases, the term is of course subject to interpretation. As for the Fleet emblems, that is there kind of...just isn't working/finished atm. As a lifer I have well...an MMO lifetime to tinker with STO and take shore leave in another game or RL while I patiently wait for the game that was promised.

Oh yeah! Btw! This is 10Forward! Stop the serious topics! *PUNT* Grrrrrrr