Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
We'll be right back!
The Star Trek Online™ website is currently offline for maintenance and will be back soon.

Thank you for your patience and for visiting the Star Trek Online website!


I was suffering the shakes the morning because I couldn't get to 10 Forward. Good god Cryptic, don't yank a man's addiction like that!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
05-12-2010, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrano
We'll be right back!
The Star Trek Online™ website is currently offline for maintenance and will be back soon.

Thank you for your patience and for visiting the Star Trek Online website!


I was suffering the shakes the morning because I couldn't get to 10 Forward. Good god Cryptic, don't yank a man's addiction like that!
Ah the perfect set up to say something about having to pay for that type of service!

:x
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
05-12-2010, 09:53 AM
lol
........................
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
05-12-2010, 11:07 AM
The title... It's a TRAP!


Keep misreading titles today...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
05-12-2010, 11:57 AM
Yes, I have only stopped shaking myself....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
05-12-2010, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrano
We'll be right back!
The Star Trek Online™ website is currently offline for maintenance and will be back soon.

Thank you for your patience and for visiting the Star Trek Online website!
Glad I missed this. It would be an unpleasant surprise to be sure.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
05-12-2010, 12:32 PM
Every day I get to work at 08:00. Every day, after I clock in, I promptly ignore last night's faxes and log onto these forums.

Some days, though... I find myself lost. Unsure of what to do. Because my beloved forums are... down for maintenance.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
05-12-2010, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
Every day I get to work at 08:00. Every day, after I clock in, I promptly ignore last night's faxes and log onto these forums.

Some days, though... I find myself lost. Unsure of what to do. Because my beloved forums are... down for maintenance.
I wish we could grind these forums up and then inject them into people's veins.

But that is probably illegal everywhere except the Netherlands.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
05-12-2010, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
I wish we could grind these forums up and then inject them into people's veins.

But that is probably illegal everywhere except the Netherlands.
I would pay to see a server farm ground up and injected into someone's veins.

Ground-up bits of silicon and plastic flowing through one's bloodstream can't be healthy.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
05-12-2010, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
Ground-up bits of silicon and plastic flowing through one's bloodstream can't be healthy.
borg seem to get by ok.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:38 AM.