Lt. Commander
# 501
03-21-2011, 07:39 AM
I want to say thanks to everyone who showed up, regardless of what team you were on. I was on team 2 and we were successful! even though we were 1 man down for half of the entire mission [= Great job everyone! I am more than happy to show up for another Infected run wit my Engineer or Tactical officer and the same goes for any other of the STF's.
Lt. Commander
# 502
03-21-2011, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corban_Lewis
Time and place can be found in the first post of this thread. It is also displayed to all fleet members logging into game.

After tonight we'll need to reopen the issue of what night to schedule our events as I've heard from several people who can not make it Sunday nights.

So far Friday and Saturday seem to be the better options. I'd like to hear from everyone on this one please.
Friday nights, Saturdays and Sunday afternoons seem to work better for me - provided I'm not busy/exhausted from other activites.

We need to get an event together for our Klingon fleet, though I'm at a loss as to what we would all do...
Lt. Commander
# 503
03-21-2011, 08:10 AM
Congratulations.. We made it to the last room outside the queen

please summarize the way you completed it.

The Borg seamed to re-spawn in the corners faster then we could do anything..
Could not get the shield generator down.. At the end i think we had to call it because 3 of us were still connected..

IT was fun w Corbin.. I found the Romulan wide Beam Pistol reward item very useful for my Engineer.
its higher rate of fire was superior to the Anti proton blast rifle..
I also liked my Blue crafted Lirpa. for small gprs or single borg..

I think i had 2 D/c in the space and 1 inside... it was a bit late by the time both teams were ready to start
for the degree this mission represents. IT could be easier for teams if this were broken into two seprate missions or an extra respawn were included inside. its hard for one non accelerated non TAc to rejoin if any straglign drones can spam hold like they do.. i think i had 8 large 6 med and 27 sm hypos of heal on me..
with groups of drones that large its hard for me to laydown turets .. i see i dotn have mines or mortars.. im bunker phaser and sheild dome recharge and support drone med gen..

the other eng had the handy barrier sheild when wqe set up w a gun gap between them we could block borgs and buy time .. dun.
Lt. Commander
# 504
03-21-2011, 10:27 AM
Glad you met with some success.

Saturdays would also work better for me. Especially now that the current Feature Series is over.
Lt. Commander
# 505
03-21-2011, 11:01 AM
So far Saturday seems to be a good night for people. I think I can make it work for me too, but more on that later.

Mean time, I wanted to shout out a special thank you to Blasten Blaster and ColeneMightytonNY for filling slots at the last minute, and as JC did a thank you to everyone who came out.

Even if I didn't get the prize I did have fun shooting and chopping up borg.

For this week perhaps we should have another infected run for those who want another crack at it, and then perhaps another activity for those who do not. Mission replay, dance party, fleet action? Running around ESD shooting off party poppers and shouting nonsense into the zone?

Just some ideas.
Lt. Commander
# 506
03-21-2011, 11:28 AM
Occasionaly frustrating, but ultimately successful. I can live with those results. I really wish there were more checkpoints in "Infected". I ran the length of that station so many times...

We lost our PUG member after the second group of ground Borg (so about half way to the sub boss Cpt. Ogen). We figured we'd keep going and see if we could at least get to the "Deeper Into the Mystery" checkpoint. Well when we actually got to the final boss room, I thought 'Well, if we only get this far, that's still darn good!' We spent like 15 minutes talking on vent about how we wanted to try the room with 4 people. Bobservo did not have Vent available, so I hope we did not come off too rude, lol! Servo held the center solo (we lent fire support from the corners when we could) while we got a feel for the box jumping. Piwright consistently showed off his superlative box-jumping skills (while me and JCSWW made rude gestures and grumbled. Kidding! But seriously, he was bounding hither and yon with freewheeling abandon!).

Here are some screenshots from the run, most are from the space portion as we were busy pretty much nonstop on the ground (remember to mouse over the pic, click Zoom>Original Size for bigger/clearer image):

Patrol Cube go bye-bye!
Tac Cube...going...
Tac Cube...going(2)...
Tac Cube...GONE!
...and the Transwarp Conduit you rode in on!
...and the Transwarp Conduit you rode in on! (2)
With this many Engis in one fight, you're lucky to see anything clearly!
Assimilated engines, not pretty but FAST!
Assimilated engines, not pretty but FAST! (2)
Lt. Commander
# 507
03-21-2011, 11:42 AM
I'm more inclined to help out on Friday's or Saturday nights, or activities starting by about 6 pm on Sunday's if y'all need an extra sot or two filled.
Lt. Commander
# 508
03-21-2011, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTWinters
I'm more inclined to help out on Friday's or Saturday nights, or activities starting by about 6 pm on Sunday's if y'all need an extra sot or two filled.
We can always use a few extras willing to jump in if we come up short for a team.
Lt. Commander
# 509
03-22-2011, 09:59 AM
So is everyone okay with us making Saturday nights our fleet night?
Lt. Commander
# 510
03-22-2011, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corban_Lewis
So is everyone okay with us making Saturday nights our fleet night?
That is fine with me! You just might want to note that the day might change during the weeks that feature episodes are released.