Lt. Commander
# 521
03-23-2011, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTWinters
My "Gray" (Science type) can be availble for The Cure friday night as he just blew the doors off Infected last night

Is that supposed to read 6 pm PST vice EST?
Yes and I fixed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
Since I've only completed Infected with my tactical officer, I can bring him out for The Cure.
Cool. Who wants to take the lead organizing that night? As I said I will be coming late since I have obligations on Fridays that make showing up for a decent hour difficult.
Lt. Commander
# 522
03-23-2011, 09:57 AM
I can't make Friday. Blue Man Group is in town and Girlfriend wants to go see. maybe next week guys. Good luck getting "Cured"!
Lt. Commander
# 523
03-23-2011, 12:22 PM
I'd be fine to try "The Cure" on Friday. I have never attempted it before though so this will be "interesting" (I'll try to find a walkthrough or some YouTube vids related to it).

I'm also fine to do "Infected" again for anyone who did not get it finished last week. If not on Friday, I'm usually on Sundays, so if people want to get together at "the usual time" and do that again (we'd likely have to start from the beginning since I finished it last time).
Lt. Commander
# 524
03-23-2011, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.R.O.P.H.E.T.
I'd be fine to try "The Cure" on Friday. I have never attempted it before though so this will be "interesting" (I'll try to find a walkthrough or some YouTube vids related to it).

I'm also fine to do "Infected" again for anyone who did not get it finished last week. If not on Friday, I'm usually on Sundays, so if people want to get together at "the usual time" and do that again (we'd likely have to start from the beginning since I finished it last time).
Okay, so how about

Friday: Cure 6pm PST, 8pm CST, 9pm EST

Sunday: Infected 6pm PST, 8pm CST, 9pm EST
Lt. Commander
# 525
03-23-2011, 02:37 PM
Infected and Cure had a finewalkthrough or Hitchhikers guide To.. I see the value of three Advanced Leapers and the mechanic of operating 3 pannels at the same time.. means leavign 2 i nthe middle and you need cover shields and force field dome to trap boss, neat.
Lt. Commander
# 526
03-23-2011, 04:08 PM
Lt. Commander
# 527
03-23-2011, 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corban_Lewis
Okay, so how about

Friday: Cure 6pm PST, 8pm CST, 9pm EST

Sunday: Infected 6pm PST, 8pm CST, 9pm EST
That's fine with me!
Lt. Commander
# 528
03-23-2011, 11:35 PM
I guess I get to be odd man out then, Friday and Sunday evenings are difficult for me. My computer is still broke anyway. The new RAM modules were in some kind of train accident. They are on the way now so I might have my new machine up and running Friday.
Lt. Commander
# 529
03-24-2011, 05:20 AM
Krent is not the only odd man out. I have to work on Friday nights. Oh well I will have to suck it up and PUG it.

Edited to add this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenshiBat View Post
Infected and Cure had a finewalkthrough or Hitchhikers guide To.. I see the value of three Advanced Leapers and the mechanic of operating 3 pannels at the same time.. means leavign 2 i nthe middle and you need cover shields and force field dome to trap boss, neat.
Here's the walkthrough for the Hitchhikers Guide to The Cure. Looks like repel weapons and a sci with a med kit and a melee weapon, (for the final ground boss), are the best on the ground.
Lt. Commander
# 530
03-24-2011, 05:32 AM
Sweet.. CAppy Remembers the CURE..

OH Lord please wont you buy me a Mercedes
Borg Engine
My Friends all drive posh Aegis
you must make amends

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-GFqhCq2HA

===================================
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa2nLEhUcZ0