Lt. Commander
# 71
05-22-2010, 09:35 PM
These STF's were definitely not made for 5 people. There are too many baddies on the ground for only 5 people to manage.
Lt. Commander
# 72
05-22-2010, 11:48 PM
finished Terradome in 1:25

3 eng. 1 tac & 1 Sci

3 attempts on Sulu.

I have screenshot but can't do attachments....

It wasn't really hard at all...

except for the bugginess this one is easy...

Napoleon BlownApart
Lt. Commander
# 73
05-23-2010, 09:42 AM
Hehe, Napoleon, now you finally have another place with +2 enemies to raid besides the DSE, so we might just get some enemies left to loot then.
Lt. Commander
# 74
05-23-2010, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon_BlownApart
finished Terradome (...)
Yup, people can complete it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon_BlownApart
in 1:25
...but sorry... *cough* BS *cough*. You fudged your numbers a little there.
Lt. Commander
# 75
05-27-2010, 11:06 AM
Terradome is not hard at all and we beat it twice, but it has a HUGE flaw:

If you kill the Terradome Commander before you kill the fake Sulus, the Loot drops. If the real Sulu gets then killed by a fake Sulu or because of jumping into the "Soup", the mission is failed and you have to start over. That happened both times we did this mission. Remember that the loot already dropped(!). But if you try again and enter the room...

(select to see)
[ every single enemy in this room is INVINCIBLE ]

Surprise! I bet you didn't see that coming, did you? So let's try to finish the mission. Oh, of course it doesn't work because you can't kill anything. What a pity.

One of the members of my fleet reported this bug and got an answer that stated that this STF is "working as intended". So it's intended that you deal no damage if you killed the Commander first? It's intended that the loot drops before the mission is finished at all?

Think again, Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 76
05-27-2010, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goukaruma View Post
but it has a HUGE flaw
Yup, indeed. Camera bugs (affects a different player) at respawn from final room, the commander dropping early, and the room starting by itself after respawn. If people didn't complete it the first time, it's a pain in the rear and even impossible for some of the follow-up attempts. Happened to my group and we gave up... we didn't want to waste time with a bugged STF.
Lt. Commander
# 77
05-27-2010, 03:07 PM
Hey all,

Here is a link to our fleet's walkthrough of the Terradome, if anyone needs it. We also have tutorials for The Cure and Infected. Khitomer Accord is in the works as we speak.

Undine Terradome Walkthrough
Lt. Commander
# 78
05-28-2010, 02:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaskoSancT View Post
Here is a link to our fleet's walkthrough of the Terradome, if anyone needs it. We also have tutorials for The Cure and Infected. Khitomer Accord is in the works as we speak.
Thanks, but no thanks. We know how to do the Task Forces and beat them all regularly, just Terradome's a pain in the ass with it's bugs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cipher_nemo View Post
Camera bugs (affects a different player) at respawn from final room
We encountered this as well. I had the spinning cam and another one had the fixed cam. I had to relog because of this and couldn't enter the final chamber (my team was already inside), because of the door that closes after every team member is inside.

I wonder what Cryptic has to say about it and if this will be fixed soon.
Lt. Commander
# 79
07-11-2010, 05:56 PM
oh yay, another hours long grind fest that we get to spend longer looking for players than it actually takes to complete..

More solo end game content please
Lt. Commander
# 80
07-16-2010, 07:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaskoSancT View Post
Hey all,

Undine Terradome Walkthrough
Thank link/video shows the consoles working and the consoles DO NOT WORK AT ALL. Even when Sulu is safe, your group gets booted. This is not working as intended and is bugged to hell and back.