Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
Miracle worker has been updated so chance to repair damaged subsystems is 100% when activated.

Thank you Cryptic was much needed.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-13-2010, 06:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badlander View Post
Miracle worker has been updated so chance to repair damaged subsystems is 100% when activated.

Thank you Cryptic was much needed.
You understand the difference between disabled and drained subsystem, aye ? But even if it removed the drains, i would hardly call something with 10 mins cooldown a counter.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-13-2010, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalnar
You understand the difference between disabled and drained subsystem, aye ? But even if it removed the drains, i would hardly call something with 10 mins cooldown a counter.
It is better than nothing least they are trying. If you use MW and emergancy power to shields it helps alot to counter TSS.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-13-2010, 07:00 AM
that's fairly meh when you are getting lawled from 3 different enemies...
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-13-2010, 07:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt_Duck
that's fairly meh when you are getting lawled from 3 different enemies...
If three different enemy are attacking you with TSS at the same time, what makes you think that you shouldn't have a hard time keeping your shields up? Thats the downside of being dogpiled in combat and it should suck to be the target of a concentrated attack.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-13-2010, 07:27 AM
There is no "having a hard time" when you are insta gibbed. There is actually nothing you can do.

ofc if you have capable team m8s its all good....
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-13-2010, 08:30 AM
Supposedly Engineering Team removes a drain, but I'm not convinced that it works. Or maybe it only has a percentage chance of working. It's hard to tell. When you have only a few seconds to live, you don't really have time to check and see if ET worked, lol.

If ET isn't working, then they really need to fix it. I think the biggest problem with TSS is that there is no other way to help a buddy that's being drained.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-13-2010, 09:23 AM
Engineer team fixes the downed subsystem it does not remove drain.
All you can do about the drain is set your shield power to high and hit emergency power to shields.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-13-2010, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andor View Post
Engineer team fixes the downed subsystem it does not remove drain.
All you can do about the drain is set your shield power to high and hit emergency power to shields.
this, although you can also pop a battery or EPS power transfer (which stacks btw).
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-13-2010, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithborn
this, although you can also pop a battery or EPS power transfer (which stacks btw).
Yeah, we can just add MW to the TSS counter list, which most of us descend one after the other in order until our shields come back to the proper level.

1. Raise Shields to 100
2. EPtS
3. EPS Power Transfer
4. Shields Battery
5. And now, Miracle Worker

Honestly though, I'd probably never use MW itself just for a TSS debuff. I have it pumped up to heal 95% of my hull at full power, so that's more my "I'm in the single digits, Scotty Save Me!" power.

I don't really use ET III as a TSx counter though, and more for a 16k heal and resist bump; I'd be afraid of using it to get my shields back in case I may need a 15,500 hull heal in a few seconds instead for an ally or myself.

If an ally gets drained and it's a premade, usually they'll holler for an EPS Transfer, or a Science Team or Extend Shields or something if they're out of counters.