Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
# 71
05-13-2010, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
*slaps RCSlyman with a salmon*
/pie Chat

------====--======(}*Chat*
Lt. Commander
# 72
05-13-2010, 09:05 PM
I think the in-game model looks better than the other two (posted in the OP), I do realize that that is not the point of the OP....but it is still my opinion.

As I have read in other posts / threads, perhaps Cryptic does not have the rights to reproduce the identical looking ships.
Lt. Commander
# 73
05-13-2010, 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blodveard View Post
I think the in-game model looks better than the other two (posted in the OP), I do realize that that is not the point of the OP....but it is still my opinion.

As I have read in other posts / threads, perhaps Cryptic does not have the rights to reproduce the identical looking ships.
Noted and agreed with. I like it because there is not much info on the class, and they hit it on the head, right down to the marker nacelles.
Lt. Commander
# 74
05-13-2010, 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami_Inferno
The patch note was in reference to an internal file that was adjusted, and therefore should not have been added to the public patch notes. My bad. Everything that is player facing in game is named correctly.
Phew. I guess this means we can expect a Constellation class in the C-store at some point in the future :p