Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 replicator problems
05-13-2010, 09:54 AM
just stumbled over a very annoying bug with the replicators. i went into an exploration cluster to gather some anomaly datas and found myself in a relief mission. So far so good. They wanted a few astronomical probes from me, so i fired up my replicator to get them. And there i encountered this strange bug. instead of allowing me to by this stuff, i got the dialog to HEAL an certain amount of INJURIES. Was a bit perplex, tried it another few times, tried to warp out odf the system and tried to replicate there, still i did not buy the stuff, instead getting the injuries heal dialog:

http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/q...eplicator3.jpg

Aunty Edith says: this buy bug does not apply for food, but for all commodities and also for hyposprays and stuff

While simple relogging didn'T solved the problem for me immediatly quitting and restarting the game helped, i'm able to buy commodities and ground support items again, still it is quite ennoying. The reason of this may be i used an injury kit just a few minutes prior to this, and both the commodity-buy-dialog as well as the heal-multiple-injuries-of-the-same-type dialog use simmilar interfaces(minor regenarator)
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-16-2010, 05:14 PM
I ran into the same problem. As far as I can tell, if you either get a Medical Officer or Chief Engineer on either Sol Station or DS9 to repair/restore damage on your characters or ship, it screws up the vendor interface. This requires a complete shutdown and restart of the game client to reset (logging out and then back in is insufficient).