Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
05-15-2010, 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EberKain View Post
Would be nice to be able to load up my away team on cheap consumables...

Not to mention that I am now getting this same bug with trade vessels, so I can't do aid the planet missions without going back to sol and flying all the way back to the boonies to turn in provisions that i should have been able to buy from a trader....
well, went to sol and cant buy provisions from that guy either, this game is so broken...
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-15-2010, 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EberKain View Post
well, went to sol and cant buy provisions from that guy either, this game is so broken...
Someone told me in game that I could use my replicator if i was on my ship, ow neat, it actually does let you buy stuff, well that is if it was not asking me how many provision injuries i'd like to heal...
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-15-2010, 08:07 PM
When this happened to me in the past two days, all I have to do is exit STO all the way and then log back in, and it works again.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-16-2010, 12:20 PM
I just submitted a ticket about this issue then exited and restarted the game. On getting back in game, I could buy what I wanted.

Thing is, this isuue is happening randomly and on different instances!

The exit game 'work around' is inconveniant and annoying and is yet another thing to put people off supporting this game.

I'll praise Cryptic when it is due - as I already have many times. This gets no praise though and needs fixing. SB1 is the first part of the game for all new players and a 'hub' for many - the image given here is that Cryptic cannot even get the primary base right and this reflects negatively on the whole game.

Come on Cryptic, fix this. It may look like a minor issue to you, but it is a right royal pain for your customers.

Ticket: #863113 written before I got workaround to work:

I have tried again today to purchase items from Ensign goll and he is not completing transactions.

Who (NPC): Ensign Gol
Where: Earth spacedoc #6 - but have tried other instances

Repeatable? : Yes - try to buy anything from Ensugn Gol and transaction will not complete.

I need to buy items from this character as I do not know of any other character that sells them - mainly regenorators.
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-16-2010, 12:39 PM
First time I've noticed this issue today. Like UK-Nigh****ch and MightionNY both said, once I closed out the game client back to the desktop and relaunched everything seemed fine. Hope Cryptic does fix this soon, but at least there does seem to be a work-around in the mean time

hmm so apparently Night's name is too graphic for the board...that's kinda funny
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-16-2010, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkphoenix View Post
First time I've noticed this issue today. Like UK-Nigh****ch and MightionNY both said, once I closed out the game client back to the desktop and relaunched everything seemed fine. Hope Cryptic does fix this soon, but at least there does seem to be a work-around in the mean time

hmm so apparently Night's name is too graphic for the board...that's kinda funny
First, I now have same problem with James Tolliver at memory alpha - one player was rude when I complained and put me on ignore - his loss.

About the name - I got a rename due to security issue and gave Cryptic a bundle of names to choose for the rename. Cryptic choose my new name - I had honestly not though there would be a filter issue with it until it first got filtered! (And yer - I know about the 'naughty' word )