Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Terror Dome an Utter Disgrace
05-13-2010, 06:00 PM
Cryptic, I put up with every raid you have ever released being bugged, I wasted hours on each and every one and was stupid enough to think that you may have gotten it right this time.

6 Hours! 6 Hours in Terrordome trying to work out the room with the Sulu's in. I'm not even going to begin to describe the sheer amount of bugs in this instance beause frankly it's a waste of my time.

I for one have had enough, you have hundreds of players in this instance all complaining in game at the sheer state of the programming. If this was any other product you would be in breach of the trades description act by selling and charging for a product which is not fit for use.

There is no communication as to what players are supposed to do, instant wiped without explanation (and I don't mean by the nova explosion - I mean a plain hard reset with Sula still alive along with players in the pit after the nova and all consoles activated etc etc) and the list goes on and on and on.

How long did you have this on Tribble? Why can you simply never get a single instance released in a state that is fit to play?

I for one have had enough and my subscription ends with this garbage.

And before people start posting about how I don't know what I am doing, my fleet farms all 3 instances for fun in minutes every day.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-13-2010, 06:57 PM
where you on tribble then?
If you where, great, if you where not, well, then you can probably guess what im going to say.

Also as an mmo player i can tell you this much, you wont find ANY game out there where they wont release bugged content.
They fix what they can, but there will allways be a several that gets thrue to the live build.