Lt. Commander
Does Disney know no end to their evil. What leads the Frozen head of Walt to do this? First they genetically enhance their actors which I swear will lead to the Eugenics wars. They have brain washed our children ( if your old enough ) in to watching them, and buying all of their products, along many other evils I can't talk about.

But this has gone to far. They have kidnapped Sulu, and they are forcing him on their horrible Network. This is something so dishonoring that a Klingon's own family would never be able it live it down.

THIS EVIL MUST BE STOPPED.

Ok Crazy hat off, and all funniness aside. So here is what happened. I'm over with my brother just watching TV, and hanging out. I wasn't really paying attention, but instead I was looking at stuff on my netbook, when I heard, " Oh MY " I looked up, and by then the commercial was over and I asked my little brother. ( 10 year difference between us ) "What was that, I heard George Takei?" He said it was some show called Suite life. so I google searched it, and this is what I came up with.

"George Takei Guests in Disney Channel “The Suite Life on Deck” Star Trek Spoof"
"In the episode "Starship Tipton" the crew of the S.S. Tipton travel into a Trek-inspired future to save their descendants. Along the way, they run into Star Trek’s George Takei."

George Takei Guests in Disney Channel “The Suite Life on Deck” Star Trek Spoof – Sneak Peek [UPDATED]

So if you have kids, or you can't get enough of George Takei, then check this out. there is a video at the link. ( I think it's a different commercial because there is no "Oh MY" but you still see him. )

I report it, and you... well there is not much to debate this time.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-13-2010, 07:45 PM
OH god, no. Please, George, no...the sad part is I might just watch it on youtube to see more Sulu...
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-13-2010, 07:47 PM
Sulu is like the cowbell of Star Trek.

What do we need?

MORE!
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-13-2010, 07:47 PM
Well, I guess they had to do something cause people are complaining about Myle Cyrus... how ever you spell her name...
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-13-2010, 07:50 PM
Yet another problem that can easily be solved with a salvo of quantum torpedoes...truelly the answer to everything.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-13-2010, 07:52 PM
Too bad real quantum torpeados have another 400 years to be invented. /sigh... can someone from the future who reads this please save those of us in the past??
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-13-2010, 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.LoveMonkey
OH god, no. Please, George, no...the sad part is I might just watch it on youtube to see more Sulu...
Wait you watched the episode on youtube?