Lt. Commander
# 1 any help would be nice!
05-13-2010, 08:13 PM
ok F$%& cryptic dose not want to help me at all. there ticket sys dose not work worth a sh$% and they just keep ignoring me.

i can load my klingon player just fine, fly around zone into the diffrent places go do exsplore missions so on and so on.

but once i try and load ether of my 2 federation charecter, it just goes to the load screen and the bar moves almost to the end and then just sits there.

ive uninstalled the game and re instal (nothing) still same prob.ive updated all drivers sound and video still nothing. this prob started affter the last patch not todays patch the one before the RAF bull sh^&.

im getting realy sick and tired of this company ignore me and im abought ready to Say F$%^ it and im done with STO.

dose anyone know anything i can try. is there a dump folder holding up some info i dont know what to do but last resort would be to FDisk and start over.....
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-13-2010, 08:15 PM
Sorry to hear about your problem. Just out of curiousity, how long ago did you contact CS? Aldo, did you file a ticket or send a bug report? They dont actually respong to bug reports, only tickets.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-13-2010, 08:19 PM
I would give them a call, PM a GM or something like that, what it sounds like ( and I could be wrong ) is your character are messed up in the server. it could also be your computer. have you tried the game on another computer.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-13-2010, 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Sorry to hear about your problem. Just out of curiousity, how long ago did you contact CS? Aldo, did you file a ticket or send a bug report? They dont actually respong to bug reports, only tickets.
yea i have made a ticket and bug report..ive even had the gms move my charecters....
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-13-2010, 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
I would give them a call, PM a GM or something like that, what it sounds like ( and I could be wrong ) is your character are messed up in the server. it could also be your computer. have you tried the game on another computer.
well what i dont get is i can load my klink charecter and play just fine...zone to the diffrent areas go into combat,space and ground. fly back to base zone in, and not one prob.

but when i load my 2 fed charecter oh thats when the fit hits the shan....get the load screen and the bar goes almost to the end then just sits there!
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-13-2010, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorcain
well what i dont get is i can load my klink charecter and play just fine...zone to the diffrent areas go into combat,space and ground. fly back to base zone in, and not one prob.

but when i load my 2 fed charecter oh thats when the fit hits the shan....get the load screen and the bar goes almost to the end then just sits there!
Could be something that is corrupted only on that character. My suggestion is if all else has failed delete said character and start again.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-13-2010, 08:27 PM
Quote:

that would make since of data corruption, kind of strange for it to be two at the same time. it mite not be that, but one thing I would try is, If you have a fleet mate who you trust, have him log in as you, also ask the GMs if they would log in as you, they should be able to do it. that way we can see if the problem is on your side, server side, or corrupted.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-13-2010, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicFB
Could be something that is corrupted only on that character. My suggestion is if all else has failed delete said character and start again.
that would be last resort, but if it is corrupted then that is the best you could do, maybe ask cryptic if they could get back some of the energy credits.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-13-2010, 10:02 PM
Quote:
im getting realy sick and tired of this company ignore me and im abought ready to Say F$%^ it and im done with STO.
You already have a lifetime subscription. You think they care if you play or not? There will be no more money from you, you just use server and network capacity. They will be happy if you leave.