Lt. Commander
I have been looking to join a fleet for a while. I haven't really found one that fits what I am looking for. Either too empty, or too RP-focused.

So now I am going to try to start a fleet. More details will be worked out if anyone is interested. I have most of the things needed to get a fleet started, excluding members and a small group to help lead the fleet. A webserver(forum, website), TS3 (voice). I have run a guild in other games, but nobody is interested in trying STO right now (too expensive, most of em play several MMOs). Anyway, if anyone is interested in any of this, post here or let me know in some way.

I will take anyone at this point, and if you want to have a leadership position all I want to do is talk to you a bit. A microphone or whatnot is not needed for anything.

If there is some interest I will decide on a name with the interested people and purchase a domain and set up a site and teamspeak.

As far as in-game, no requirements. Lt. to RA. Casual to hardcore. And so on.

Personally, I am an experienced closed beta player and lifetime subscriber. I have a lot of time to devote to a fleet and hope it will rekindle my interest in STO between content releases
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-15-2010, 05:16 AM
Bump+10char