Lt. Commander
Iím really loving the new sector space look, in fact itís a big part of why Iíve started to play STO again. But I think there are two small touchups that could benefit its new sleek look greatly.

The first is to separate sector space reticle visibility from normal space reticle visibility in the HUD. For those who may not know what Iím talking about, reticles are the little windows surrounding ships which show ship distances. Normally their active, but you can change their visibility or completely deactivate them in the HUD. Anyway, separating sector space and normal space reticle visibility in the HUD would allow players to keep the reticles activated in normal space (which is a must imo), while deactivating them in sector space (personally I would make them mouseover in sector space).

Second is to separate sector space near system annotation from exploration space near system annotation in the HUD. Separating these would allow players to keep near system annotations activated in exploration space (which is a must imo), while allowing them to deactivate it in sector space (which is what I personally would do).

Well, just wanted to share my thoughts.
Loving the changes so far, keep up the great work!
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-19-2010, 03:14 PM
i like to turn the reticles and player and enemy names off in sector space but i find i need them in normal space so i would like an option that you can change one but not the other.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-19-2010, 04:31 PM
Thats exactly what I mean. I would very much want the same.