Lt. Commander
# 31
06-03-2010, 06:53 PM
So when did they start the accumulator counters for the accolades? I'm curious why my mission log says I've explored B'Tran 72 times but the journal on the accolades says I've done it 51 times.
Lt. Commander
# 32
06-03-2010, 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f(t)
So when did they start the accumulator counters for the accolades? I'm curious why my mission log says I've explored B'Tran 72 times but the journal on the accolades says I've done it 51 times.
'Journal on the Accolades'? What is this?

I have been trying to see all of my Accolades since I logged in tonight....I have been able to see all the passive powers in my Status page, but where is this list of Accolades?
Lt. Commander
# 33 Nice Work Everyone
06-03-2010, 11:27 PM
Very nice work to all who have generated the lists - thank you :-) Now a question for you all. On the Accolades page of the web site, it mentions one for buzzing the DS9 tower. I have tried several different passes at various speeds and courses, but nothing unlocked. Has anyone received the accolade and if so, how did you do it? Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 34
06-04-2010, 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletch246
'Journal on the Accolades'? What is this?

I have been trying to see all of my Accolades since I logged in tonight....I have been able to see all the passive powers in my Status page, but where is this list of Accolades?
Hit 'J' for Journal. There is a tab devoted to Accolades.
Lt. Commander
# 35
06-04-2010, 01:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarn
I've compiled a text file with all my accolades (3990 points worth) and filled in some information gaps from this thread but there are still some gaps, also the titles listed are 100% correct unless I made a typo... if you read through the chat spam when you log onto Tribble you'll see what accolade awards what title.

The check marks in the text file are my progress, feel free to wipe them out and put your own in... I'll clear them out once I fleshed out the list more\clean it up.

Here ya go: Accolades List
In your list is the Accolade Assimilated with the reward Borg science officer. Can you confirm this and / or provide us a screenshot?
Lt. Commander
# 36
06-04-2010, 04:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellspawny View Post
In your list is the Accolade Assimilated with the reward Borg science officer. Can you confirm this and / or provide us a screenshot?
I have that, too (can't check now since game is down).

You get it in Khitomer Accord when you go through one of Borg Assimilators there, before you destroy them.

Also you then get a mission to Pick-up your Purple Borg Science BO in Battle Group Omega!
Lt. Commander
# 37
06-04-2010, 07:02 AM
Okay updated my list again, added a few more titles/buffs/notes ect also re-arranged things to reflect the changes in-game. They also removed a few accolades... they removed the 3 red shirt healing accolades (Impartial Internist, Rejuvenating Reinforcement, Bandaging the Band) and they removed Squadron Soother (heal 10 million damage on fleet ships).

I've updated my previous post's link with the latest list also it's in my sig now.

BTW if anyone needs the quest for the Kassae System or Regulus System, hit me up while I'm online and I'll share them to you (great place to kill Gorn\Orion too).
Lt. Commander
# 38
06-05-2010, 01:23 AM
Some say they grant powers: how do you access them?
Lt. Commander
# 39
06-05-2010, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxSpock View Post
Some say they grant powers: how do you access them?
They grant Passive abilities, you can view these in the "Passives" section on your Captain's status page.

These are like 2% damage boost when using a certain weapon type - earned from doing enough damage with that type to earn the 50pt. Accolade for it; or a +2 damage resistance from a certain weapon type - earned from taking enough damage of that type to earn the 50pt. Accolade for it.

So far I have seen no Active (press the button-type) Abilities from Accolades.
Lt. Commander
# 40
06-05-2010, 11:44 AM
According to the Journal, "Top Flight Triage" (30K healing on Captains) states it unlocks a title and ability, but I have yet to find the ability in Active or Passives.

"Heal 30,000 Damage on any Captain

Unlocks: "Medic" title and Top Flight Triage power"

I'm a tactical though, so I'm wondering if any Science Officers see anything different? Could it be the HP boost I'm noticing? If so, I don't see any passives showing it while on the ground.

Of the Accolade passives, I only see the +% damage/damage resist bonuses in space and away at the moment.

On a side note, I'm currently compiling a list of all the *Exploration* Accolades that my fleet and myself have obtained, along with requirements and the quest name/location with it. It seems a lot of us are hit and miss with a bunch of them. (eg: The two 'unique' ones that I have, that others on my fleet haven't obtained to my knowledge, are "Atop Tribble Mountain" and "Serving Up Some Liquid Courage", both of which I'm not entirely sure how I got.) Hopefully I can create a new topic focusing on just all of these types of accolades and how to get them within the week.