Lt. Commander
# 51
06-06-2010, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
Here are some of the story accolades that I have got. I got them by just doing the missions and nothing extra. They are all worth 10 points.

[Klingon Front]
Aiding Aid Givers Task Force Hippocrates mission
Mended Wing Task Force Hippocrates mission
A Good Day for YOU to Die The Ultimate Klingon mission
Augmented Arrest The Ultimate Klingon mission
What's in a Name City on the Edge of Never mission
Forever in a Day City on the Edge of Never mission
Enterprising Rescue Past Imperfect mission
Chrononaut Past Imperfect mission
Leading Edge Explosives The Doomsday Device mission
Looking into the Mouth of the Beast The Doomsday Device mission

[Romulan Front]
Detour Required Minefield Mission
Prototype Procurer Minefield Mission
This Conversation Never Happened Under the Cover of Night mission
Triaging Treason Under the Cover of Night mission
Why were these not awarded retro-actively? The data is still saved in the Captain's Log, if I see correctly. Or is it just me that didn't get these on existing characters?
Lt. Commander
# 52
06-06-2010, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by x.j
Why were these not awarded retro-actively? The data is still saved in the Captain's Log, if I see correctly. Or is it just me that didn't get these on existing characters?
I missed a few story accolades and these are all accolades that I got after 1.2 went live. My guess is that for whatever reason, these weren't being tracked. Since there is episode replay coming in the next month or two, then the devs have probably stated that it would be easier to not worry about it instead of adding various story accolades.
Lt. Commander
# 53
06-06-2010, 10:29 PM
just question, how i get hand of Xenophobe power? it say "Xenophobe Title and Xenophobe Power"
Lt. Commander
# 54
06-07-2010, 01:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshanee
just question, how i get hand of Xenophobe power? it say "Xenophobe Title and Xenophobe Power"
According to the spreadsheet, Xenophobe is for defeating 200 Reman ships. I am not sure if the power gives a 2% bonus damage to Reman ships like it says on the spreadsheet, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Accolades need to grant costumes and noticeable powers. If my female captain defeats 1000 Orions, then I want her to wear the Orion slave outfit. After all, the offduty outfits are rather restrictive for an enlightened society.
Lt. Commander
# 55
06-07-2010, 04:45 AM
Quote:
I missed a few story accolades and these are all accolades that I got after 1.2 went live. My guess is that for whatever reason, these weren't being tracked. Since there is episode replay coming in the next month or two, then the devs have probably stated that it would be easier to not worry about it instead of adding various story accolades.
Well, I guess I could live with playing every story mission again for those. But on four RAs? Ugh. Just slightly Ugh .
I thought it weird, since they were tracking or at least parsing something obscure like the amount of injured helped on Regulus, but not simply going through the Log and matching up completed story episodes to the accolades they grant. Oh well.

Quote:
According to the spreadsheet, Xenophobe is for defeating 200 Reman ships. I am not sure if the power gives a 2% bonus damage to Reman ships like it says on the spreadsheet, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Accolades need to grant costumes and noticeable powers. If my female captain defeats 1000 Orions, then I want her to wear the Orion slave outfit. After all, the offduty outfits are rather restrictive for an enlightened society.
Now, there is an idea. *cough*
Lt. Commander
# 56
06-07-2010, 08:23 AM
Quote:
I think there's a current known issue with powers not showing up on your character's passive section of the character info screen. I've got a lot the say they grant a power but I can't find that power listed
Lt. Commander
# 57
06-07-2010, 11:05 AM
From the June 4 patch notes (that weren't published in the forums, but you can find it in your launcher):
Quote:
General
  • Stability while using Squad Support has been improved
  • General Stability while receiving accolades has been improved
  • 100 day veteran badges are now accessible to Bridge Officers
Known Issues
  • Players are receiving passive bonuses for accolades, but these bonuses are not showing up in the UI.
Lt. Commander
# 58
06-07-2010, 11:37 AM
I'm wondering, has anyone else had issues with some of the kill counts not registering for their accolades? The specific example I'm thinking of are the Undine (Ships and NPCs). Having completed Terradome twice I should have least 1000 (j/k but it feels that way) ground enemies killed, but it's not registering any?

The killing the Federation ships/captains doesn't seem to be incrementing at all. I have one Fed captain kill that I'm pretty sure was from when I was in the gas in Terrardome and accidentally targeted an ally. No clue how I managed to blow up some 60 Fed ships though, PvP kills do not seem to be registering.

Also, I was a couple hundred short on my Kill 1000 Remans, so I did another run of the Big Dig and when it ticked over to 1000 Remans, it also gave me the 1000 Romulans accolade too.

I plan on filing a bug report tonight but thought I'd toss this out and see if anyone else has had a similar experience?
Lt. Commander
# 59
06-07-2010, 01:27 PM
If you are talking about the accolades not showing the progress, then it is tracking. There is the Defeat 500 Borg accolade that I was working on, but it rewarded when 500 were defeated.
Lt. Commander
# 60
06-07-2010, 03:30 PM
Quote:
If you are talking about the accolades not showing the progress, then it is tracking. There is the Defeat 500 Borg accolade that I was working on, but it rewarded when 500 were defeated.
There's also a 'Defeat 1000 Borg' accolade that gives you protection against 'Borg Nanoprobes'...