Lt. Commander
# 61
06-07-2010, 05:14 PM
Nice this Thread is still kicking. So far I protected the Current Known Accolades is 7450, estimated up to 7600 with the yet rediscovered Storyline Accolades.

For those who contribute Accolades from Episodic Content, Please distinguish if they are in the Exploration Section or the Storyline Accolade Section.

Anyhow, heres more I encountered:

Exploration:

Airing Dirty Laundry (25) - Scan the Crate on the Forklift in Cargo Bay 4 (Celes Patrol)
I'm Doing Well, Well Done - Stand in the Fire Urn on Aelas
Making the Rounds - Fly Though the Dust Trail around Mylessa
Once a Base, Always a Base - Scan a Large Piece of Debris in the Greatbloom System
Scanned Ice Shelf - Scan Mino Korvat's North Pole
That's a Negative Ghost Rider, the Pattern is Full - Buzz DS9's Tower.

Note: Helping a Lending Scan is the Celes Nebula Mission, and the A Good Day for YOU to die is in the Storyline Accolades.

Storyline Accolades:

Borgification - Discover the Romulan use of Borg Technology
Can't Be Beaten (25) - Destroy 100 Deep Space Patrol Enemy Flagships
Destruction Detective - Discover the Cause of the Romulan Supernova
Legendary (50) - Destroy 200 Deep Space Patrol Enemy Flagships
Son of Smiley - Meet James O'Brien
Station Survival - Survive Empok Nor
Unlikely Alliance (10) - Team up with the Klingons to stop the Undine. (Stop the Signal - Bomari System)
Lt. Commander
# 62
06-07-2010, 08:17 PM
Okay new spreadsheet version is up (in OpenOffice format and Excel), see the link in my sig.

Fixed most of the typos I think, added quite a few more mission accolades, cleared things up and added a faction column.
Lt. Commander
# 63
06-08-2010, 12:49 AM
Quarn, new spreadsheet looks good except you left out "The Klingon Empire: Omega Leonis" (10 points) which is definitely achievable for Klingons.

There's also a typo for "Aiding Aid Givers"
Lt. Commander
# 64
06-08-2010, 12:54 AM
Wow nice list and excellent work!
Lt. Commander
# 65
06-08-2010, 02:01 AM
Some of the accolades that i achieved that includes the powers arent listed on my passive stats. What gives? Bug?
Lt. Commander
# 66
06-08-2010, 02:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyrexianHero
Quarn, new spreadsheet looks good except you left out "The Klingon Empire: Omega Leonis" (10 points) which is definitely achievable for Klingons.

There's also a typo for "Aiding Aid Givers"
I've never done the Klingon side... What category is The Klingon Empire: Omega Leonis" (story, exploration ect)? I guess Exploration like "State of the Federation: Alpha Centauri"?

Typo fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelfire25 View Post
Some of the accolades that i achieved that includes the powers arent listed on my passive stats. What gives? Bug?
Yeah known issue.

The missions in red are the ones I need, if you have them please find me in-game and share them as for the other ones not in red... If you want them come find me and I'll share them

Klingon Front
Lt 2 “Stranded In Space”
Lt 3 “Diplomatic Orders”
Lt 3 “Hide and Seek”
Lt 5 “Stop the Signal”
Lt 6 “Researcher Rescue”
Lt 7 “The Kuvah'Magh”
Lt 8 “War is Good for Business”
Lt 9 “Treasure Trading Station”
Lt 10 “Secret Orders”
Lt 10 “Task Force Hippocrates”
LC 2 “The Ultimate Klingon”
LC 4 “City on the Edge of Never”
LC 5 “Past Imperfect”
LC 6 “The Doomsday Device”

Romulan Front
LC 7 “Under the Cover of Night”
LC 8 “Minefield”
LC 9 “Divide et Impera”
LC 10 “Saturday's Child”
Cm 1 “Preemptive Strike”
Cm 2 “Hunting the Hunters”
Cm 3 “Project Nightingale”
Cm 4 “By Any Means”
Cm 5 “Ground Zero”
Cm 6 “Ghost Ship
Cm 7 “Friend of My Enemy”
Cm 8 “Taris”
Cm 9 “S'harien's Swords”
Cm 9 “Trapped”

Cardassian Front
Cap 0 “Badlands”
Cap 1 “Suspect”
Cap 1 “Temple Offerings”
Cap 2 “War Games”
Cap 3 “Shutdown”
Cap 3 “Rapier”
Cap 4 “Forging Bonds”
Cap 5 “The Long Night”
Cap 6 “The Tribble with Klingons”
Cap 7 “Tear of the Prophets”
Cap 8 “Crack in the Mirror”
Cap 9 “The New Link”
Adm 0 “Seeds of Dissent”
Adm 1 “The Other Side”
Adm 2 “Cage of Fire”

Borg Front
RA 5 “Collateral Damage”
RA 5 “Asset Recovery”
RA 5 “State of Q”
Lt. Commander
# 67 unknown accolde
06-08-2010, 04:34 AM
hi can anyone tell me where the hell did i get atop tribble mountin accolade from because i have it and dont know where from
Lt. Commander
# 68
06-08-2010, 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meisfaf View Post
hi can anyone tell me where the hell did i get atop tribble mountin accolade from because i have it and dont know where from
That's one of those "secret" Exploration Accolades. Since I don't actually have it (yet), I would guess that it's from the episode "The Tribble with Klingons" from the Cardassian story arc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
Anyhow, heres more I encountered:

Exploration:
Once a Base, Always a Base - Scan a Large Piece of Debris in the Greatbloom System
That's a Negative Ghost Rider, the Pattern is Full - Buzz DS9's Tower.
For Once a Base..., the mission is "Ghost Ship". From the warp-in point, the debris is to the far right hand side, a ways upward.

That's a Negative..., the mission is "Rapier", the very last part of it. You actually just have to fly close enough to the Ops tower in the centre, which is odd, since about every other "secret" has a button to press. :p

I also believe "Lending a helping scan" is also from "War is Good for Business", the first part, where you warp in almost next to a vessel, which was supposed to scan the anomalies instead of you. When you fly close enough, you get a scan button.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
Making the Rounds - Fly Though the Dust Trail around Mylessa
I assume you mean Mylasa? In the Mylasa Sector? If so, can you explain how to get this one? I think I have been through "Hunting the Hunter" and that asteroid belt quite enough without triggering the accolade.
Lt. Commander
# 69
06-08-2010, 11:54 AM
Will missions be repeatable ?
I'm missing the Rise and Shine Accolade and at RA rank is there any chance I will be able to get
it for my toon?
Lt. Commander
# 70
06-08-2010, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmccabe01 View Post
Will missions be repeatable ?
I'm missing the Rise and Shine Accolade and at RA rank is there any chance I will be able to get
it for my toon?
Episode replay was planned for this update. What happened to that plan I cannot say.
Meanwhile the only thing you can do is to get the quest shared by someone who still has it.

That's why Quarn is collecting! :p

Usually just asking in Sector Space will yield someone who can share it with you, but that doesn't always work.