Lt. Commander
Einige davon währen sicherlich andenkbar, jedoch das von mir blau markierte ist da schon etwas anderes. Wir möchten keine Gegenstände im Laden, welche direkt Spielbeeinflussend sind. Wir hatten als Vorbestellungsboni soetwas (zB das Gewehr oder der Deflektor), haben aber schon zum Start den C-Ladens in CO gesagt, dass wir keine Spiel-Beeinflussende Gegenstände haben möchten.
Im Moment ist der C-Laden geplant als: "Schau mal, würde Dir das gefallen?", nicht als "Kaufe Dir hier einen Vorteil im Spiel!"
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-17-2010, 09:45 AM
well no, cause thats German, and thats what google translator is for....duh
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-17-2010, 09:46 AM
I can, but why would I take the time? If its some super secret code for something super awesome, I might consider it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-17-2010, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizman
I can, but why would I take the time? If its some super secret code for something super awesome, I might consider it.
I do believe its someone crying about the c-store
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-17-2010, 09:47 AM
Yes thats German. Here's the bad Google Translation:

Quote:
Some of them last andenkbar certainly, but all I have marked in blue is there something else. We do not want items in the store, which are directly Spielbeeinflussend. We had something like this as Vorbestellungsboni (such as the rifle or the deflector), but have had to start the C-Laden said in CO, that we do not want to play Influencing objects.
At the moment, the C-store as planned, "Look, you would like this?", Not "Buy you here an advantage in the game!"
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-17-2010, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summit View Post
I do believe its someone crying about the c-store
See thats a let down......Thank you for translation, sorry about your time(unless you speak it). If I had wasted my time, id been very upset.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-17-2010, 10:12 AM
The guy is upset that there are going to be game affecting items that will give players who can afford it an advantage in game and he does not want that. It's German.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-17-2010, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by personae
Yes thats German. Here's the bad Google Translation:

Quote:
Some of them last andenkbar certainly, but all I have marked in blue is there something else. We do not want items in the store, which are directly Spielbeeinflussend. We had something like this as Vorbestellungsboni (such as the rifle or the deflector), but have had to start the C-Laden said in CO, that we do not want to play Influencing objects.
At the moment, the C-store as planned, "Look, you would like this?", Not "Buy you here an advantage in the game!"
The OP has a point - C-store items ARE directly spielbeeinflussend.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-17-2010, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZootCadillac
The guy is upset that there are going to be game affecting items that will give players who can afford it an advantage in game and he does not want that. It's German.
So what/where are these items that affect the game? Everything on there is fluff, and if something else is coming that we dont know about but he does, where is the link for proof? Granted this isnt aimed at you zoot, but since you translated, I just responded to your quote. Also, why did he put his complaint in something other than english? I've seen people get infractions for doing that.
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-17-2010, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizman
So what/where are these items that affect the game? Everything on there is fluff, and if something else is coming that we dont know about but he does, where is the link for proof? Granted this isnt aimed at you zoot, but since you translated, I just responded to your quote. Also, why did he put his complaint in something other than english? I've seen people get infractions for doing that.
Oh I'm not saying I agree with him, I'm just pointing out the gist of his story. He does not want items in the c-store that directly affect gameplay. He says that they had something like that in CO ( but does not say what and I don't know of any ). He then says that currently the s-store says ( this is the hard bit because you have to translate the intent, not the actual words ) that the c-store is fluff, just has things that say "would you like this?" as he says, meaning vanity items, rather than items which you can buy to give you an in-game advantage.

It sounds to me as though he's responding to someone else regarding what's in the c-store, what could be in the c-store and like most people he's saying he definitely does not want to see purchasable items that are advantageous to play.