Lt. Commander
# 1 Azlesa Expanse
05-17-2010, 10:03 AM
Why is there only one instance of the Azlesa Expanse and why do we have to fight to get our instances?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-20-2010, 11:36 AM
I wonder as well. Azlesa is way overcrowded.

Then on top of it, those bugged Klingon Exploration zones that nothing appears. It's really one huge mess.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-22-2010, 12:22 AM
I generally have plenty of anomalies to scan, I guess I'm just on at different times than you guys, but I have to wonder why we have to scan so many of them before we get one we can enter. Feds get resources for scanning them, but we get nothing but wasted time. I imagine it's worse when you're racing everybody else in the map to get to one, only to have it turn out to be nothing.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-22-2010, 05:55 AM
Cryptic has made it clear that the game centers around the Federation. Doesn't take rocket science to see that. We basically are being told to grin and bare it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-22-2010, 06:01 AM
Only Cryptic could package a tiny box with 4 walls, a ceiling and a floor as "exploration content".

Same with Fed, but at least they're not confined to 2 sector blocks like some kind of rat in a cage.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-22-2010, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronosk
Cryptic has made it clear that the game centers around the Federation. Doesn't take rocket science to see that. We basically are being told to grind and bare it.
Fixed.

10Chars
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-26-2010, 08:37 AM
I like it when you come out of a mission and are surrounded by 6 Klingon ships waiting for it to re-appear. I always have bad images of being secretly nominated as the pivot man in the Klingon circle jerk.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-26-2010, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkgoodlos
I like it when you come out of a mission and are surrounded by 6 Klingon ships waiting for it to re-appear. I always have bad images of being secretly nominated as the pivot man in the Klingon circle jerk.
I agree totally!
It's friggin ridunkoulos that I come out of a mission to be surrounded by a bunch of other people who are mashing the f key hoping they are quicker than the other guy. PvP in it's current state imho is not really a viable levelling option like it used to be so it regulates Klingons to the stupid nebulas that are bugged to sh$T.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-27-2010, 03:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkgoodlos
...Thanks for the imagery >_<
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-29-2010, 07:04 PM
how about a freaking ground map that isnt bugged(empty), so far everytime I get the cluster mission that involves answering a distress call from a planet, and having to beam down to engage invaders, I get there and it is empty, i'm getting tired of filing bug reports on the same issues for months at a time, and not seeing anything fixed, got to love playing klingon and getting crap to work with, and I am in agreement with the above posts, about having to scan down an instance, wich takes time and you get nothing for the empty ones, then you get there and the map is empty of npcs...then you have to go through the frustrating process again, sorry for the rant but the treatment of this faction is just ridiculous, I dont care how many fed players there are, if you were not going to support all the available races then you shouldnt have bothered making them playable, why give us a taste of somthing that could be great with enough effort and instead give us half slapped together nonsense.

Umm and on another issue how about taking the time to answer some of the posts on the klingon side for a change, your customers are taking the time to give you feedback, and all we are getting back is "we are looking at it" or even more frustrating...nothing at all.