Lt. Commander
# 11
06-01-2010, 01:43 AM
I've given up filing bug reports. I bet nobody reads them, and if they do, they probably just bin them straight away. Nobody cares that these things are broken, boring, and incredibly frustrating. But hey new C-store costumes for Feds omg!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-01-2010, 03:57 AM
haha, yes cant live without those costumes(rolling eyes), how bout throwin a few klingon ship varients our way too...whats wrong my cryptic points not good enough for ya lol? Id like to throw away some money on somthing other then bridges
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-01-2010, 06:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mise View Post
I've given up filing bug reports. I bet nobody reads them, and if they do, they probably just bin them straight away. Nobody cares that these things are broken, boring, and incredibly frustrating. But hey new C-store costumes for Feds omg!!!!!!
I have given up bug reporting too.
Situatioin is hopeless...
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-01-2010, 07:00 AM
As others have said, I too have stopped reporting bugs. I realized they weren't doing anything about it when I ended up getting the same bugged mission I had reported months prior. I know Cryptic tries to say the chances of you getting the same mission are slim due to the varients in the missions. But it was the same snowy planet, same race, and same bug of the group being inside of the building with the last NPC just shooting you through the wall.

But really what can you expect from Federation Online? Besides I do so take total enjoyment from wasting 2 1/2 hours to complete 3 missions. It truly is the highlight of my day.