Lt. Commander
# 761
03-10-2011, 10:40 AM
What are you waiting for? :p

Beam over to www.aurorafleet.com !
Lt. Commander
# 762
03-11-2011, 08:55 AM
Attention all STO players! Aurora is looking for players of all types and playstyles! If you have considered joining a fleet, or if you aren't happy with your current fleet, come to Aurora!

There are no forms to fill out. There are no dues or contributions to be made. We simply want to create a better STO experience for everyone.

If you are looking for a nice, friendly, and active fleet, simply go to www.aurorafleet.com
Lt. Commander
# 763
03-13-2011, 10:24 PM
I wish I could convey just how great the members of Aurora Fleet really are. I have been playing MMOs since the very first MMOs, and I have been part of many player groups. That sets my standards very high when it comes to having a fun, and effective team.

Aurora Fleet has more than exceeded my expectations. Whether I am in the mood for working on an alt character, or doing daily missions, pvp, or just hanging out and doing much of nothing, I always have fun with this fleet.

If you have not had an experience like this, then you just do not know what you are missing. However, its never too late.

Come to Aurora Fleet. Its easy, painless, and just makes STO better. Beam over to www.aurorafleet.com today!