Lt. Commander
# 1 [Recommendation] Where's Sulu?
05-18-2010, 12:21 PM
In the light that Sulu has been the most sought after character in STO, I propose an idea.

Sulu should be moved from time to time after every patch or two. His old location would have an NPC that says to the effect where he is and what are his old assignments.

In Earth Starbase, I would like to see a plaque. It will look like the plaques on starships but it should read "Sulu was here."
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-18-2010, 01:07 PM
I actualy kind of like this
Lt. Commander
# 3 Yes
05-18-2010, 01:25 PM
Make a quest for finding him as well workd would get out fast on were he is so no loss there. Give out a item like a Teapot that can added to the upcomming ready rooms. Chnage the item each time he is moved. A rare planet one time or Holograhic bird to put in ready room another.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-19-2010, 03:00 PM
Should also get George Takai's voice saying "Oh My!" once you find Sulu. And rather then move him he should just be made to wander earth spacedock randomly.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-19-2010, 04:30 PM
just like scavenger hunt every patch to find him. talk to different people, get clues, maybe find his padd our something. that would be entertaining but he does work for start fleet and they should have a record of where he is suppose to be.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-19-2010, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by S_Wall
just like scavenger hunt every patch to find him. talk to different people, get clues, maybe find his padd our something. that would be entertaining but he does work for start fleet and they should have a record of where he is suppose to be.
This would be so fun...
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-19-2010, 04:43 PM
Quote:
i really like this idea. This would be so much fun. Support!
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-19-2010, 04:50 PM
Quote:
Unless he's working for Section 31...
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-19-2010, 04:56 PM
This is a great idea absolutely love it. I would spend 30 minutes weekly trying to find Sulu this would bring my game time to 30 minutes weekly. But seriously this does sound like a lot of fun.
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-19-2010, 05:04 PM
Make finding Sulu (or rather, the NPC who replaced him) every character's very first post-tutorial mission from Admiral Quinn.

"I just don't know about this new guy. Sulu was always reliable, but I send Sam on a simple errand- oh, Ensign <name>, you're still standing there? Good. Go find Commander Winters for me. I sent him to Requisitions, and he hasn't come back. Get going."

Good way to introduce people to Spacedock NPCs.