Lt. Commander
# 1 New tier ships and ranks
05-18-2010, 01:03 AM
I was wonder if there are any plans to create higher tier ships and restructure ranks to add another five ranks to the game. The higher tier ships could have central weapons, bridges officers could be trained at stage 3 each rank, better turning speeds etc. You could also add secondary shields, as we are in the future the options are limitless
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-18-2010, 06:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gard3ner View Post
I was wonder if there are any plans to create higher tier ships and restructure ranks to add another five ranks to the game. The higher tier ships could have central weapons, bridges officers could be trained at stage 3 each rank, better turning speeds etc. You could also add secondary shields, as we are in the future the options are limitless
I really like the secondary shields idea. Although view this link to see my idea for bridge officers....http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=138585
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-29-2010, 01:04 AM
not bad ideal
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-29-2010, 08:34 AM
I posted an idea a couple days ago how the Ship Tiers could have been arranged when Cryptic first put the game together, here. A few changes, including the addition of the Excelsior, Oberth, and Nebula classes (and suggestions where the Ambassador and Constellation ships could have gone) and "removal" of some of the in-game only vessels.