Lt. Commander
# 21
05-18-2010, 11:39 AM
Delayed? Hell, what I would give for a delay! A dev saying - sorry, we are delaying the corrections you suggested. That would mean someone read it, considered it, might even do it. THAT is my answer to the question: Devs being unable to post a single line about ANYTHING. Oh, and by the way, Ker'rat is still bugged, and so are the dailies.
Lt. Commander
# 22
05-18-2010, 11:54 AM
"You Know What Really Grinds My Gears..... "

my wife.

true story.
Lt. Commander
# 23
05-18-2010, 11:58 AM
The fact the forums won't keep me logged in after closing the web browser.
Lt. Commander
# 24
05-18-2010, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrano
"You Know What Really Grinds My Gears..... "

my wife.

true story.
I got rid of the last one who did that to me.....have the papers to prove it, too.

Lt. Commander
# 25
05-18-2010, 12:43 PM
This thread
Lt. Commander
# 26
05-18-2010, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT26thES
The fact the forums won't keep me logged in after closing the web browser.
Does it just fine for me. You got cookie issues.
Lt. Commander
# 27
05-18-2010, 01:15 PM
No offence to know one, but I can't stand profanity at all. I'll admit I can take the minor stuff, as seen in many a Trek episode and movie, but I can't take anything more than that. I'm flat out... well... offended by the content of the language I hear at school. They're WORSE THAN SAILORS when it comes to swearing. Nobody won't do a thing 'bout it either....

As a result, I kinda have a problem with a few of my classmates, even though they haven't done anything to me. This and their obnixious "I care only about me me me." attitude has really gotten to me and I can't stand to be around them at all.

All in all, though, this has a lot to do with how I was brought up in life, and how I view right from wrong.
Lt. Commander
# 28
05-18-2010, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Zero
No offence to know one, but I can't stand profanity at all. I'll admit I can take the minor stuff, as seen in many a Trek episode and movie, but I can't take anything more than that. I'm flat out... well... offended by the content of the language I hear at school. They're WORSE THAN SAILORS when it comes to swearing. Nobody won't do a thing 'bout it either....

As a result, I kinda have a problem with a few of my classmates, even though they haven't done anything to me. This and their obnixious "I care only about me me me." attitude has really gotten to me and I can't stand to be around them at all.

All in all, though, this has a lot to do with how I was brought up in life, and how I view right from wrong.
Kid, I don't think you can say the words "worse than sailors" until you've hung out with some sailors.
Lt. Commander
# 29
05-18-2010, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Zero

dont worry, life will soon beat that out of you
Lt. Commander
# 30
05-18-2010, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
Kid, I don't think you can say the words "worse than sailors" until you've hung out with some sailors.
Does my history teacher count? He used ti be in the Navy, I think.