Lt. Commander
# 51
05-18-2010, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
Does it just fine for me. You got cookie issues.
Chat maybe ate them. I'm using the latest version of Firefox. *shrugs* Oh well.
Lt. Commander
# 52
05-19-2010, 03:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corban_Lewis
Oh is that all.

*Walks out of the thread*

Oh, that is all the easy stuff. Wait till he has to be cleared for top secret status.
Lt. Commander
# 53
05-19-2010, 03:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrano
Oh, that is all the easy stuff. Wait till he has to be cleared for top secret status.
Ugh, I know.

I have a few speeding tickets.

That could actually disqualify me.
Lt. Commander
# 54
05-19-2010, 03:54 AM
I hate it that hotdogs come in packs of 6 and buns in packs of 8
Lt. Commander
# 55
05-19-2010, 03:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken_Spade
I hate it that hotdogs come in packs of 6 and buns in packs of 8
I've never seen that. They've always both come in packs of 8 for me.

Although bratwursts tend to come in packs of six... but so do bratwurst buns, so you're only off count if you're using hot dog buns.
Lt. Commander
# 56
05-19-2010, 04:01 AM
the entire concept of religion and how people so easily fall into it
Lt. Commander
# 57
05-19-2010, 04:11 AM
religious arguments on the internet. Unwinable nomatter what, forever, the end.
Oh, and stale Pancakes. How can dough and air go stale so fast? seriously!
Lt. Commander
# 58
05-19-2010, 04:37 AM
Absolutely nothing. i am one of the hjappiest people alive. I love my students and their parents more than life itself. I would gladly give up my family and friends to spend more time with my students. Especially the "Special" ones.
Lt. Commander
# 59
05-19-2010, 04:40 AM
Special like college co-eds or special like.... um "special"?
Lt. Commander
# 60
05-19-2010, 04:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MycroftHolmes View Post
Absolutely nothing. i am one of the hjappiest people alive. I love my students and their parents more than life itself. I would gladly give up my family and friends to spend more time with my students. Especially the "Special" ones.
You're a liar! :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by MycroftHolmes View Post
You know what really grinds my gears. Lazy students. I mean, here we are during exam week. I give them time to study and what do they do? Sleep. Look at their yearbooks. Anything other than study. And their parents are worse. You try to tell them that their child is a lazy oaf (politley) and they deny it up one side and down the other. These kids are going to fail in life becaus ethey have no ambition to succeed. They are about to get a rude awakening when they go out into the real world and get hit by the wall that is real life. "Can we use a cheat sheet?" this kid says to me. NO. Why the heck would I allow you to do that? Life does not give cheat sheets. I let you do that and what have I taught you? How to use a cheat sheet, that's what. No thank you. Politicians rail about the sorry state of education and want to change it, but weren't they educated in that system? Doesn't that make their judgement suspect? So they went to school once. That doesn't make them any more qualified to tell me how to run my classroom than I am to tell a linebacker how to play football just because I watched pee wee league once.
Oh and don't get me started on allowing a student to have a cell phone. If you need that badly to talk to your child that much al day...homeschool them.