Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 61
05-19-2010, 04:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
You're a liar! :p
Yes I am. and it is soooo totally not opposite day.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 62
05-19-2010, 04:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MycroftHolmes View Post
Yes I am. and it is soooo totally not opposite day.
No, it isn't.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 63
05-19-2010, 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrano
Sun allergy, hrm.
Does the need to feast on blood come with that?
No, but I tend to do my business outside in the early morning or late at night. And I love cloudy days.


But you know what really grinds my gears? The time it takes a quality anime series to come from Japan to the United States. ZFor example, let's take Tales of the Abyss. It was an awesome anime series. I know, I have seen some of the episodes online. But it premiered back in October of 2008! That is a year and a half ago. And it still has not come stateside. It is based on the game of the same name so we don't need to find a voice cast. What is the hold up?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 64
05-19-2010, 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
No, but I tend to do my business outside in the early morning or late at night. And I love cloudy days.


But you know what really grinds my gears? The time it takes a quality anime series to come from Japan to the United States. ZFor example, let's take Tales of the Abyss. It was an awesome anime series. I know, I have seen some of the episodes online. But it premiered back in October of 2008! That is a year and a half ago. And it still has not come stateside. It is based on the game of the same name so we don't need to find a voice cast. What is the hold up?
I have a question for you Raven. Are you the Batman? Early mornings....nights....secret business....perhaps YOU are the caped crusader??

:p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 65
05-19-2010, 11:39 PM
intolerant people that only look out for themselves
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 66
05-20-2010, 12:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonaSamurai
I have a question for you Raven. Are you the Batman? Early mornings....nights....secret business....perhaps YOU are the caped crusader??

:p
I wish I was Batman...or a female Batman to be more precise. Actually I would probably use my Batpowers to Batconquer the world.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 67
05-20-2010, 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
I wish I was Batman...or a female Batman to be more precise.
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo batgirl?

or is she too much of a sidekick?

perhaps i will christen you Batwoman!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 68
05-20-2010, 12:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo batgirl?

or is she too much of a sidekick?

perhaps i will christen you Batwoman!
Batgirl is too sidekicky. Batwoman sounds alright though.

But I don't like bats...hmm, conundrum...

Bunnywoman? Not awe inspiring.

Penguinwoman? Sounds goofy.

Bearwoman? Sounds...bearded.

Catwoman? Taken.

Spiderwoman? Too rip-offy.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 69
05-20-2010, 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo batgirl?

or is she too much of a sidekick?

perhaps i will christen you Batwoman!
Batgirl was too much of a sidekick. Like any sidekick, somebody attractive but utterly useless without the main character.

Though maybe Catwoman is more apporpiate? *groan*
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 70
05-20-2010, 12:40 AM
Posting in the wrong thread. That really bugs me.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:11 AM.