Lt. Commander
# 81
05-22-2010, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adigregorio View Post
No reason to be banned over it. The OP of the other thread met all requirements, other than pre-order.

1) Had LT sub

Contacted billing, using the OP (reworded I think they said) and received the Borg.

Assuming you meet the requirements of each offer, you should be able to apply for it.

As for the Galaxy X, that means, anyone who has already recruited 5+ people can call billing and get the X released to them. At least judging by what happened with the Borg. And P_Sutherland + his "old fleetie".
hmm i think the fact i have like 10 warnings from GMs might give me away.

2 for blocking people with shields
1 for telling some to shut the hell up
1 for saying **** in zone chat
5 for self destructing next to people
1 for pushing admiral quinn out of the window in zone 4 (im proud of this one )
Lt. Commander
# 82
05-22-2010, 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
1 for pushing admiral quinn out of the window in zone 4 (im proud of this one )
As well you should be. I'm going to be imagining that for a while.
Lt. Commander
# 83
05-23-2010, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dojen
Judging by how many people don't have the mus (myself included) I'd say the mona lisa is about right. You guys seem to place as much value on them as the mona lisas worth judging by how many threads and posts there are and a reasonable price would be 200 dollars that's what others paid to get it so why shouldn't anyone else that wants it have to pay the same? Please don't turn this into vocabulary again trying to argue symantics the bottom line is this it was a limited time offer linked to the co lifetime sub you missed it get over it
I am not arguing Semantics, I presenting facts. The bottom line is that The MU set was unique, and not labeled exclusive. Reading what you have posted, makes me believe that you did not read my post or the factual true definitions and examples provided.Your post is a perfect example of why the electoral college system was created. People who argue or make claims of others arguing semantics are always the people who do not have the facts on their side. Arguing semantics is glossing over facts presented by emphasizing on one opinion or interpretation that is not supported by the facts singularly or on a whole.

As stated above in bold, 200 dollars was package price for a lifetime subscription and several Champions Exclusives, and a bonus of a unique Mu uniform set. So it is unreasonable to ask someone to pay for one bonus item at 200 dollars package cost.

Lt. Commander
# 84
05-23-2010, 02:27 PM
cryptic must love this :O

well i suppose we could... but then.. they'll go nuts.. but if we didnt.. the other lot will go nuts.. guh fire the guy who wrote "Unique" instead of "exclusive"
Lt. Commander
# 85
05-23-2010, 02:30 PM
Quote:
cryptic must love this :O

well i suppose we could... but then.. they'll go nuts.. but if we didnt.. the other lot will go nuts.. guh fire the guy who wrote "Unique" instead of "exclusive"
Really!!

I was "challenged" about this information by a mod, in the only thread I didn't go into detail about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM_IndigoFyre
As some one who has told people "No you do not qualify" throughout every promotion we have had so far I assure you this does not work as well as you hope.
Notice the "as well as", which is just manipulator for "It works".

This is damage control.
Lt. Commander
# 86
05-23-2010, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Really!!

I was "challenged" about this information by a mod, in the only thread I didn't go into detail about it.

Notice the "as well as", which is just manipulator for "It works".

This is damage control.
meh the sucess rate is a lot higher than he thinks lol
Lt. Commander
# 87
05-23-2010, 02:58 PM
Quote:
meh the sucess rate is a lot higher than he thinks lol
Yeah, I know it is ALOT higher.

They have to use the words "as well as" that way they can make a posts that makes it look like this is not possible. That post could have been written:

"Yeah it is possible, but you better make sure you deserve that item."

OR

"Yeah, it is possible"

Instead we get "Doesn't Work as well as" This is communication manipulation, by using the loaded words "doesn't work" it shows us that, this doesn't work. Some forget to read the "as well as" and well, with those three words it means that IT DOES WORK.

Until the mod wants to delve into what "as well as" means, you might as well get your free Borgs! (This does work on the Borg Captain, as per this thread: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=158839
Lt. Commander
# 88
05-23-2010, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Yeah, I know it is ALOT higher.

They have to use the words "as well as" that way they can make a posts that makes it look like this is not possible. That post could have been written:

"Yeah it is possible, but you better make sure you deserve that item."

OR

"Yeah, it is possible"

Instead we get "Doesn't Work as well as" This is communication manipulation, by using the loaded words "doesn't work" it shows us that, this doesn't work. Some forget to read the "as well as" and well, with those three words it means that IT DOES WORK.

Until the mod wants to delve into what "as well as" means, you might as well get your free Borgs! (This does work on the Borg Captain, as per this thread: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=158839
heh im a lifer... but i'll giv it a shot :O
Lt. Commander
# 89
05-24-2010, 01:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM Destra
Hey All!

I apologize, but naturally I am unable to share the particular details surrounding correspondence with one of our customers. However, on a more high level note, I am able to share the following:

1.) The Liberated Borg Captain is for pre-order Lifetime customers
2. ) Our Support Team only grants items to players when they should have received the item, but did not (generally due to some technical issue)
3.) We care very much about our players. We care about individuals, but we also care about being fair to our player base as a whole.
4.) The OP earned the unlock through legitimate means.

In the event that a player tries to scam us, we will generally place their account on a temporary suspension. As always, if the account has a history of previous disciplinary actions, the penalty is increased accordingly.
This does not bode well for the people who want the MU Uniform.

Argue semantics all you want.. I think this just may be the nail in the coffin, as this was a preorder lifetime CO bonus.
Lt. Commander
# 90
05-24-2010, 03:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaruslothran View Post
This does not bode well for the people who want the MU Uniform.

Argue semantics all you want.. I think this just may be the nail in the coffin, as this was a preorder lifetime CO bonus.
lol stand by i have yet to drop the ultimate bomb shell
Closed Thread