Lt. Commander
# 111
03-15-2009, 12:48 PM
Waiting with baited breath for the results of this competition :-)

PS gief more monkeys!
Lt. Commander
# 112
03-15-2009, 07:29 PM
leave those monkeys alone
Lt. Commander
# 113
03-15-2009, 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awen
Guys, if you didn't get an auto confirmation for the contest don't worry. I realized after the first day or so that our system wasn't sending out emails so I asked for it to be corrected. From here on out, if you submit something to that address, you'll get a confirmation.

I'm reading through them this week and then the finalists will go forward to our team and the winner will be chosen by next week.

I can guarantee that it's much more organized this time. We're in a bit of a growing pains stage with our web tech so sometimes it gets all randy and doesn't want to work the way I want it to. So I take a big fat wrench and I knock it around a little and we move forward.
Hey! That's how Gorn fix stuff! Groovy!

I didn't get an e-mail either .. but I don't always keep my hopes up for winning anything. Man last thing I won was a cream pourer back in like .. 5th grade.

Eh oh well.
Lt. Commander
# 114
03-18-2009, 03:29 PM
Hm... I thought we were promised the results today, at least judging should be over and Awen wrote she'd give us the winners this week...
Want to know what theese greenskins are...
Lt. Commander
# 115
03-18-2009, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreffnonX View Post
Hm... I thought we were promised the results today, at least judging should be over and Awen wrote she'd give us the winners this week...
said winners would be selected OVER this week.... may be early next week before we know who won.
Lt. Commander
# 116
03-18-2009, 04:23 PM
Well it's only Wednesday yet
Lt. Commander
# 117
03-18-2009, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreffnonX View Post
Well she seemed to go a lot of entries on the first day. So I'm wondering if she managed to get through all of them in time. If not, I hope she tells us she needs a extra few days to sort them all out.

That way people won't get so antsy like last time.
Lt. Commander
# 118
03-19-2009, 01:47 PM
curses!!!!
I want to know what they are and who won so bad! Each one of these contests is just a means of getting my mind distracted from the ultimate goal of getting the actual game some months from now. But any distraction is welcomed as long as it's Trek related!

and yes.... i am antsy and have been since monday!
Lt. Commander
# 119
03-20-2009, 05:30 PM
Well I do mean to bother a bit now... after all we were promised the results this week, and it is pretty much over now, but still no thrilling story about our green fellows has been declared "fact".
I'd really like to read the winning story...

- does it help if i do a lot of please, please, please, please, please, please, please....... -
*cutelyblinking*
Lt. Commander
# 120
03-20-2009, 10:31 PM
No, but I don't think Awen wouldn't mind some financial compensation to speed up the selection, if you get my drift.
Closed Thread