Lt. Commander
this should be kept just for the RAF so far there hasn't been a time limit put to it so everyone does have a chance to get it
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-16-2010, 06:04 AM
No. I have no chance to get it.
I have no friends left who are interested in Trek, or MMOs, or have a suitable PC for STO.

I will not be a salesman. I will not in good conscience recommend a game I barely play due to a critical lack of content. It is impossible for me, and for a lot of others, so please stop patronizing us.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-16-2010, 06:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt.Expendable
I have no friends left who are interested in Trek, or MMOs, or have a suitable PC for STO.

I will not be a salesman. I will not in good conscience recommend a game I barely play due to a critical lack of content. It is impossible for me, and for a lot of others, so please stop patronizing us.
yea i have to agree, ive been here since open beta + headstart and i just dont play the game. Put on top of that the only new ships to be added have been added to the C-store to try and screw you over that little bit more but then they add the Galaxy X to some stupid referal system so that cryptic will get the players trying to push a poorly run game.

If things dont change soon i will prolly be leaving sto for a good while. Such a shame since i really love STO but totaly hate what cryptic are doing with it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-16-2010, 06:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt.Expendable

I don't disagree with this view point I could probably swing the offer by myself, but to get others to play, I do not chase a carrot on stick. I stand behind not taking the Trek out of Star Trek with a bunch of exclusives, just make a better game.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-16-2010, 06:57 AM
I pretty much agree(not with the OP)

Why should we waste our time chasing recruits rather than actually spend time playing the game?
Or maybe this is Cryptics new strategy.... have people waste so much of their sub time out of game so that they progress very slowly and are forced to continue to sub to get anywhere. :p
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-16-2010, 04:00 PM
I have to ask to all those who said they barely play then why do you care about the ship
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-16-2010, 04:04 PM
I dont really like the Galaxy X , i think it looks terrible but ive no friends who like trek left , ones who do left after seeing sector space and instancing. So im left with the fact ill never have it and im not paying anymore on C-Store for content when the time and effort should be spent adding stuff to the game thats shallow enough.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-16-2010, 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by panthro View Post
I have to ask to all those who said they barely play then why do you care about the ship
Maybe if, you know, they added stuff like the Galaxy X as in game earnable content through a mission or series of missions we'd play more because *gasp* there'd be stuff to do.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-17-2010, 03:11 AM
Where were you when they were handing out $300 LTS accounts for Art and Story contests? I never heard any public outcry like "I can't draw" or "I can't write" back then, so why now?

Lt. Commander
# 10
05-17-2010, 04:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cygnus-X-1
Where were you when they were handing out $300 LTS accounts for Art and Story contests? I never heard any public outcry like "I can't draw" or "I can't write" back then, so why now?

excellent point