Lt. Commander
How many of us will still hear the call of the warrior after the patch. How many of us will still be around to shed federation blood on the field of battle. My previous fleet is all but moved on and cancel subscription. I am the last. Just wondering how many of my brothers will be left to carry on the battle against the federation "taknar"
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-18-2010, 06:58 PM
I have been in 3 fleets that have emptied. Most reroll other characters, not quit.
I am still going to be around. The game is really fun.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-18-2010, 08:44 PM
There are plenty of Klingon fleets still recruiting and going strong. If yall are looking for a home then look up Sto'Vo'Kor (we're a double fleet, one fleet for the KDF, another for Starfleet)

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=121959 or join our in-game channel "SFO"
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-19-2010, 06:02 AM
As my blood is Klingon and I like to role play to some degree. Not to mention I despise the Federation. I am sure I would cause problems in your fleet with the whiny feds in your fleet. Not a good idea. If I decide to fleet up, It must be with a very skilled pvp fleet and Klingon at heart 100%.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-19-2010, 12:22 PM
In my blood the doctor told me today I have to start limiting salts. SALTS!
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-19-2010, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivar View Post
There are plenty of Klingon fleets still recruiting and going strong. If yall are looking for a home then look up Sto'Vo'Kor (we're a double fleet, one fleet for the KDF, another for Starfleet)

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=121959 or join our in-game channel "SFO"
My fleet runs premades for pvp nightly. Contact me in game if you like.
Lt. Commander
# 7 Join Us
05-20-2010, 12:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronosk
As my blood is Klingon and I like to role play to some degree. Not to mention I despise the Federation. I am sure I would cause problems in your fleet with the whiny feds in your fleet. Not a good idea. If I decide to fleet up, It must be with a very skilled pvp fleet and Klingon at heart 100%.
A call to the fleets of the Empire JOIN your brothers 11 fleet and growing vent pvping Kerírat take overís and lots of fun. Unite the fleets of the KFD and lets fight the oppression cryptic show us together no opponent will stand. Will your fleet rise when you hear the call of war your brother call to you will you JOIN them.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-21-2010, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronosk
lol you hardly have any contact with the fed side if you wish it. Filters are your friend
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-26-2010, 10:15 AM
Well I paid for a lifetime subscription so I will still be here.
Too much Klingon blood has been spilled and revenge still needs to be taken.