Lt. Commander
# 1 What happened to Caitians?
05-19-2010, 10:51 AM
I just looked over the May Calender to double check when the Caitians were coming out. I thought I had seen it scheduled between the 27 and 31 and bought C-store points in preparation for it but now when I went to double check I see it's no longer on the calender. Has a reason been given, or any other info on this for that matter?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-19-2010, 10:54 AM
Dude, I replied to you in that other thread.

Search is your friend!
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-19-2010, 10:54 AM
The Dev working on the Caitians had to stop working on it to train some new people at Cryptic. The Engineering Report lists them as a possible 1.2 but most likely for 1.3.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-19-2010, 10:58 AM
Dude, what happened to people looking if there is already a topic about their questions before they post another?
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-19-2010, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArievDhien
Dude, what happened to people looking if there is already a topic about their questions before they post another?
dont need to be rude...cosmic allready told him whats what!
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-19-2010, 11:05 AM
Yep, just delayed a bit, that's all.

I'm waiting on them before starting my third toon. Thankfully, my second toon still has a long way to go.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-19-2010, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dacatchman View Post
Dude, I replied to you in that other thread.

Search is your friend!
Well I posted this before you replied but ty just the same

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorcain
dont need to be rude...cosmic allready told him whats what!
LOL, I don't mind, replies like his I completely ignore anyways
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-19-2010, 11:13 AM
Gosh.. next thing you know ST becomes a emo anime show. We already have klingons as the bad guys again...
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-19-2010, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruivo
We already have klingons as the bad guys again...
Yeah, but we're working toward Romulans as our new friends.
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-19-2010, 11:18 AM
Okay... look....

I'm looking forward to Caitans as well. I think they'll make a pretty cool addition.* But for the love of latinum... please let's not keep having posts about when Caitans are going to be put in the game? It's really not painting the folks who want to see Caitans in the game in a terribly good light.

Yes, it sucks that I have to make note of that. If this were a sane and rational world I wouldn't be having to worry about what my neighbor or the next hundred posters or Some Guy On The Internet thought. But this is not a sane and rational world.

THIS... IS... INTARTUUUUUBES!** *cue slammin' metal soundtrack*

I know that most folks looking forward to the Caitans being in the game aren't fetishists or furries or fuzzies or what-have-you -- they're just folks looking to see something neat and cool in the game, and that's cool. But, y'see... well... this is the Internet, and 'Blowing things out of proportion' and 'Taking things out of context' is not only de rigeur, it's the Order of the Day... and the Week... and the Decade.

So... qa'chill for a bit, they'll be in the game, the character artist is working on this along with everything else that's been dumped on him (and training a new guy, too) so a little patience and it'll happen in time.

* - Be even cooler if they -- and every other new playable race -- could be unlocked through a mission. Boom: Instant content.
** - Or 'Caketown' for the family-friendly version.
Closed Thread