Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
05-19-2010, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasquatic
It sounds like you've never actually watched Star Trek.
I started re-watching star trek. I grew up on DS9 and Voyager.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
05-19-2010, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
I started re-watching star trek. I grew up on DS9 and Voyager.
I... feel for you, Zodi. Growing up with Voyager must have made for a very difficult childhood. I can only imagine the pain you must feel.

I'm a TOS-man, tried and true. Gimme Kirk or gimme death.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
05-19-2010, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkjedi View Post
I... feel for you, Zodi. Growing up with Voyager must have made for a very difficult childhood. I can only imagine the pain you must feel.

I'm a TOS-man, tried and true. Gimme Kirk or gimme death.
I wish I could of grown up in the time.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
05-19-2010, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
I wish I could of grown up in the time.
I was born in '66... the year Trek premiered. It's been a part of my life since I was about 5.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
05-19-2010, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkjedi View Post
I was born in '66... the year Trek premiered. It's been a part of my life since I was about 5.
68 here... TOS FTW
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
05-19-2010, 04:01 PM
90 for me
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
05-19-2010, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
90 for me
Heck, you still have baby fat...


(J/K... I hope )
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
05-19-2010, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicFB
Heck, you still have baby fat...


(J/K... I hope )
ha ha that's funny * hides baby fat * but I grew up around DS9 and Voyager, started watching when I was 5, ( I also watched reruns of TNG and TOS )
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
05-19-2010, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
ha ha that's funny * hides baby fat * but I grew up around DS9 and Voyager, started watching when I was 5, ( I also watched reruns of TNG and TOS )
I highly suggest if you get the chance to watch the remastered TOS it is awesome.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
05-19-2010, 04:09 PM
Just started DS9 again. It's funny but I'm noticing alot more stuff mentioned in conversation and in the background after playing this game.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:09 AM.