Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
05-19-2010, 08:59 AM
Tentacles?
Good idea Cthulu for council leader!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
05-19-2010, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyias View Post
/signed

and I just want to say I speak for everyone when I say this council is terrible, everyone knows the council should be a dictatorship and everyone wants me to rule them all with an iron fist.

Don't ask them, I speak for them.
You speak for them TOO? They said *I* could speak for them... *cry*
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
05-19-2010, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkjedi View Post
You speak for the TOO? They said *I* could speak for them... *cry*
I speak for you as well.

Welcome to my dictatorship. You told me you would bow now.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
05-19-2010, 09:01 AM
Do you require five teenagers with ATTITUDE?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
05-19-2010, 09:02 AM
*rows up*

have to fight for the interests of the grey-minority in this game!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
05-19-2010, 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyias View Post
I speak for you as well.

Welcome to my dictatorship. You told me you would bow now.
*gun shot* i just assassinated Kyias, as we speak my troops who are loyal to me only are storming the capital, people of the council, you are with the coop or you are greasy mark on the treads of our tanks. hahaha First the council then the WORLD.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
05-19-2010, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
*gun shot* i just assassinated Kyias, as we speak my troops who are loyal to me only are storming the capital, people of the council, you are with the coop or you are greasy mark on the treads of our tanks. hahaha First the council then the WORLD.
See I speak for everyone when I say you're full of crap...and everyone says you only carry rubber bullets..

I think I speak for everyone when I say you are deposed.

Seriously man, 99% of the thread disagrees with you

(NOTE: it's not speaking for everyone if you don't give out made up numbers people!!))
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
05-19-2010, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyias View Post
See I speak for everyone when I say you're full of crap...and everyone says you only carry rubber bullets..

I think I speak for everyone when I say you are deposed.

Seriously man, 99% of the thread disagrees with you

(NOTE: it's not speaking for everyone if you don't give out made up numbers people!!))
darn.... ok well I guess I will have to settle with with Molossia, the last idiots to attack left it weak. come on men. * tanks drive off *
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
05-19-2010, 09:29 AM
This leadership thing is going downhill fast. Next aquatic women will be distributing cutlery.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
05-19-2010, 09:43 AM
you are going to need me. After all. I'm ultra famous in Star Trek and I have pizza.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:46 PM.