Lt. Commander
# 1 Finally
05-19-2010, 05:29 PM
After 4 days of playing the game, looking for a aid the planet mission, i finally found one. I do hope they'll make these a little more common. maybe 1 out 6 missions are aid the planet. Would be nice for people who like them.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-19-2010, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie_chan
After 4 days of playing the game, looking for a aid the planet mission, i finally found one. I do hope they'll make these a little more common. maybe 1 out 6 missions are aid the planet. Would be nice for people who like them.
And for me, I hate them, and so I never want to get them.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-19-2010, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Yeah they do need to make them a little more common. Although I don't purposely go looking for them so it doesn't matter to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThetaNine
Its definitely a lot better now that you can replicate the required commodities.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-19-2010, 07:56 PM
Quote:
There is a bug which is preventing them from coming up more often. It seems to be fixed on the build on the test server.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-20-2010, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThetaNine
Yeah, but if you get them, you can just hit that little warp out of system button, if you don't want to do them.