Lt. Commander
# 11
05-20-2010, 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt_Dracon_Darknight View Post
And how many fderation ships do you expect me to destroy in order to save my own afterbody?

No offense, I really like the idea, but it would turn out that I have to destroy federation ships... Which is not very starfleet like.
It should be more like --> Captain imprisioned --> crew starts investigating
Well during the course of several missions you battle an enemy ship until it's disabled. No need to really destroy your own allied ship.
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-20-2010, 10:11 AM
Actually - excellent idea !! This is something that would easily be played on both sides, Feddie and Klink as well!

DEVS --- I HOPE YOU HAVE FINISHED READING THIS AND ARE PUTTING THIS UP ON THE "TO DO" BOARD !!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-20-2010, 01:05 PM
I give this my official seal of awesomeness.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-21-2010, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_mane2001 View Post
I had a flash of insperation about a quest for both Federation and Klingon missions of where a Star Fleet admiral sends you on a mission and it turns out to be a trap where the Undine have chosen to replace you. Then after defeating the would be doppleganger Star Fleet thinks you are an Undine and starts hunting you down.

And it progresses into a series of long missions to uncover a protoype weapon which can expose Undine infiltrators and you need to use it and expose the Admiral who is hunting you as an Undine himself. a mission of RA3+

I am surprised that STO doesn't have this of course.
meh if they wanna destroy the federation all they need to do is say.. "here have a undine bo" "oh destroy the federation of fools plox".. and thats me bribed