Lt. Commander
# 31
05-21-2010, 08:57 AM
Damar was great but went down far to fast.

Ok I guess they needed to attone for him killing Gul Dekots daughter.
Lt. Commander
# 32
05-24-2010, 08:59 AM
This thread is a letdown because it reminds me of all the letdowns in Star Trek!

(Agree with Ducat and most of the "Voyager" and "Enterprise" crews!)
Lt. Commander
# 33
05-24-2010, 09:12 AM
Wesley Crusher for not staying dead when he ate the bayonet in that ep with Q playing that game of his. I was so mad when he ended up okay.

Oh, and Riker. I HATED Riker. I mean I hated him with all the passion of a daytime soap.
Lt. Commander
# 34
05-24-2010, 10:05 AM
B'Elanna Torres

I still couldn't understand how Captain Janeway decided to make her Chief Of Engineering.

My examples are:

1. Torres was not much of a team player.

2. There were other engineers who worked their butts off for years in order to earn the right to wear Starfleet Uniforms.

3. Making Torres head of engineering basically throws away the Chain Of Command.
Lt. Commander
# 35
05-24-2010, 10:55 AM
Deanna Troi for not staying Romulan. Hell, what some make up can do...

Damar's death didn't fit this or that way. He was the one proving that people can change and learn from their mistakes. They should have killed Kira instead. For being Bajoran, and for never getting over her "But I was in the occupation"-syndrome.
Lt. Commander
# 36
05-24-2010, 11:11 AM
Kira in DS9 and odo I hated their characters. Kira always had to be right and odo was a cocky shapeshifting pain in the nuts.
Lt. Commander
# 37
05-24-2010, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyron_Jara
Kira in DS9 and odo I hated their characters. Kira always had to be right and odo was a cocky shapeshifting pain in the nuts.
Kira's victim complex ticked me off. Even more so when it made her BERZERKERAGE at Dukat. And then she'd turn around and team up with him.

Her whole character was an excuse to add a wangsty Bajoran to the crew. I disliked her from the start.
Lt. Commander
# 38
05-24-2010, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanMax
B'Elanna Torres

I still couldn't understand how Captain Janeway decided to make her Chief Of Engineering.

My examples are:

1. Torres was not much of a team player.

2. There were other engineers who worked their butts off for years in order to earn the right to wear Starfleet Uniforms.

3. Making Torres head of engineering basically throws away the Chain Of Command.
Well they had to have a Token Klingon.

Klingons seem to get nice cushy positions in Starfleet by default, despite doing everything in their power to get court-martialed.

Like murdering their wife's killer during delicate ceremonies, or punching a fellow engineer in the face.
Lt. Commander
# 39
05-24-2010, 11:31 AM
Kes. She was a weak character but (I think) had more potential than any other character in a Trek series. I understand WHY the writers didn't have her developing her powers to god-like levels. Then she could have just wished the Voyager home. But I always thought they could have exploited her mental powers a lot more than they did. Plus her voice annoyed me.