Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 41
05-22-2010, 03:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dojen
If this is in fact true i guess all of us know what to do don't buy any of their special offers anymore just come here and whine and we can get whatever we want when we want it great way to save money
You can only get exclusives that way that aren't sold or obtainable in any other way. Besides they DID pay, 60 dollar more then the original LTSs infact, so I don't really see how your point is valid.
Lt. Commander
# 42
05-22-2010, 03:29 AM
Then perhaps one should go around asking for the Mirror Univserse uniforms for free, i bet that would be popular.
Lt. Commander
# 43
05-22-2010, 03:40 AM
Quote:
Then perhaps one should go around asking for the Mirror Univserse uniforms for free, i bet that would be popular.
Actually I made a thread for those to get them in the c-store.

They were after all just a bonus to the CO lifetime sub.
Lt. Commander
# 44
05-22-2010, 03:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nishka
Actually I made a thread for those to get them in the c-store.

They were after all just a bonus to the CO lifetime sub.
Actually i was referring to contacting cryptic and ask for them personally like people seem to be doing now with the "exclusive" Liberated Borg.
Lt. Commander
# 45
05-22-2010, 05:55 AM
thats what i'm saying if they're going to make preorder bonuses lib borg mus available there goes there credibility and people won't buy there stuff anymore they will simply cry to cryptic to get it free or real cheap
Lt. Commander
# 46
05-22-2010, 06:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by picardalpha2clearance View Post
Its the wording that indicates which definition applies, and the Marketing guys posts indicate that as well. They lay person such as yourself does not these definition are obviously outside your realm of conception, and comprehension, to see the facts as they are presented, so I will not go any further explaining it.
Thank you and good day sir.....
I am sure you will go on further. You cannot help yourself. The wording has been debated with you over and over. You simply are too hard headed to admit that there are different interpretations. This is why there are people who disagree with you, among other reasons,.. such as talking down to everybody in the forum who disagrees with you. This wording was probably made this way intentionally, for whatever reason. Once again.

IT IS CRYPTIC'S DECISION, NOT YOURS.

Do you understand this yet? I will keep restating this until this part sinks in and you quit acting like the decision maker on this subject.
Lt. Commander
# 47
05-22-2010, 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by panthro View Post
thats what i'm saying if they're going to make preorder bonuses lib borg mus available there goes there credibility and people won't buy there stuff anymore they will simply cry to cryptic to get it free or real cheap
/QFT

This is a point that I also had made. It does hurt Cryptic's credibility if they go back and decide to give out the bonus items that others paid for, for free or reduced cost.

Either way, it is bad marketing practice to the extreme. They are right to keep the Galaxy X exclusive. I would have preferred to have it, but if they make it part of this promo, then they must keep it that way. Whether it is money or time and effort, the cost associated with a bonus... well... it has a cost.

Simply casting aside those who have incurred that cost for those who were unwilling to would be unwise for future promotions. All you would have to do is lawyer it up on the forum boards for a few weeks... and presto... easy way to get something for nothing.
Lt. Commander
# 48
05-22-2010, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by picardalpha2clearance View Post
Wow If this is the case I would say all exclusives are up for grabs.....
I think that was why I was upset, they are all still up for grabs except the Borg player character....

as for the rest of the drama, folks come on. Drop it already problem is fixed, and the method for fixing it is simple.
Lt. Commander
# 49
05-22-2010, 01:01 PM
I don't see why we are discussing this still.

If you want anything you do not have that is restricted by "exclusive" all you have to do is call billing!

No need for petitions, or crying. Just wait, then call billing, then enjoy your in-game item!

I know I am waiting now, and when I call billing I will be sure to mention the Mirror Universe uniforms as well as the Galaxy X the Holo Tribble, the Borg Tribble, the Tenagra Badge, Red Matter, they are all up for grabs!

And all it takes, apparently, is a email/call to billing. Woo!
Lt. Commander
# 50
05-22-2010, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaruslothran View Post
I am sure you will go on further. You cannot help yourself. The wording has been debated with you over and over. You simply are too hard headed to admit that there are different interpretations. This is why there are people who disagree with you, among other reasons,.. such as talking down to everybody in the forum who disagrees with you. This wording was probably made this way intentionally, for whatever reason. Once again.

IT IS CRYPTIC'S DECISION, NOT YOURS.

Do you understand this yet? I will keep restating this until this part sinks in and you quit acting like the decision maker on this subject.
I never said I was the decision maker, that it your misconstrued interpretation of the reality of the matter. different opinions on interpretations yes, different interpretations no. Different definitions yes, different definitions that define this advertisement, NO. I do not talk down to people, I try to educate, If you feel as if you been talked down to I apologize, but if you feel that way its based on your comprehension of what I have presented and not the tone or manner in which I have presented them in.
Closed Thread