Well since most people have quit because of no open PvP zones (at least thats the main reason most of my fleet left game), Id say its fair they would get a fair ly large amount of resubs.
Well I believe the defining point for the game will come in July with Season 2, if it's awesome then we'll see more Klingons (either coming back or new), but if it sucks then the current trends will continue......
I mean we're down to how many PvP matches running simultaneously now?
If possible, I would like to make an inventory of known/active KDF Fleets and how many active members they have.
Please, don't flaunt or overstate things, this is to get an estimate on active KDF Fleets.
Please also note in what ur fleet specializes, being;
- PvP orientated
- PvE orientated
- STF orientated
Overview active KDF Fleets
1. Glory or Death, PvP orientated, 10 daily active members, 9 casual
2. 1st Battalion Black Knights, PvP orientated, 4 daily active members, 16 casual members
3. Sto'Vo'Kor Fleet, PvP orientated, 12 daily active members, 10 casual members
4. The Knights Order, PvP orientated, 4 active members
5. Klingon Omicron Fleet, , PvP orientated, 4 daily active members, 11 casual members
6. CHC, PvP orientated, 9 daily active members, xx casual members
7. House of Hammerfist, PvE and STF Oriented, 9 daily active members, 20 casual members
8. House of Clan Hunters, STF (runs daily), PvP and Sosially Oriented. 15 daily active members, 50 casual members
I will update this post from the replies. *last update 11th of June
Black Legion Knights, PvP/PvE orientated, 6 active members, 7 casual members , total members 13