Lt. Commander
# 1 Has anyone tried..
05-21-2010, 10:57 AM
Wii personal trainer? I mean sweet jesus people.. I bought this bad boy.. a few months ago.. and trying to get beach ready (lol) and I thought to myself.. "Really how hard could a Wii video game workout be?" So my friends I put the setting on Hard. 45 min later and 230 cals gone... I found out... that this game doesn't **** around.

Beware of Wii personal trainer.. this pixel chick is hardcore!
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-21-2010, 10:58 AM
I've been considering it. My girlfriend wants some kind of exercising implement indoors. I'm perfectly happy to run a few laps around my apartment complex, but she's lazier than I am. It genuinely sounds like a decent workout, so I was considering getting it for her. And for me too.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-21-2010, 11:01 AM
It seriously is.. I wasn't really sure of it... but I wanted a Wii.. so bugged the crap out of my husband to buy me one.. and honestly I prefer it over going to the gym. Which I can't due to moving in the middle of nowhere IL. The gym is about 30 min away and who wants to drive 30 min to workout? No me.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-21-2010, 11:31 AM
Nope. I don't own a Wii.

I have dropped 40 lbs this spring by drinking mainly water, eating smaller portions, and my new workout regime I am going to start next week.

By the time July rolls around, I might be back to the shape I was in when I was in the Army, many years ago. Hopefully I will be...
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-21-2010, 11:41 AM
I "played" it a few times at a friend's house when I would be hanging out there. While the workout does do a lot to burn calories, the problem I could see just from the few times I used it was the repetition of pixel-chick and how I could easily grow to hate seeing and hearing her over and over.

But you're right. It can kick your a** in a hurry.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-21-2010, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoltariel
Wii personal trainer? I mean sweet jesus people.. I bought this bad boy.. a few months ago.. and trying to get beach ready (lol) and I thought to myself.. "Really how hard could a Wii video game workout be?" So my friends I put the setting on Hard. 45 min later and 230 cals gone... I found out... that this game doesn't **** around.

Beware of Wii personal trainer.. this pixel chick is hardcore!
So, pics when you are beach ready? :p
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-21-2010, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrano
>.> No.

<.<
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-21-2010, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by capt.wilson View Post
I "played" it a few times at a friend's house when I would be hanging out there. While the workout does do a lot to burn calories, the problem I could see just from the few times I used it was the repetition of pixel-chick and how I could easily grow to hate seeing and hearing her over and over.

But you're right. It can kick your a** in a hurry.
"Ass" is not a censored word. You can say ass.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-21-2010, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrano
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoltariel
>.> No.

<.<
Oh, just ignore Vrano. As far as old men go, he's one of the dirtier ones.

He and Corban_Lewis, you'll find, both have aggravated (and possibly terminal) cases of Dirty Old Man Syndrome (DOMS).
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-21-2010, 11:47 AM
Im honestly too shy.. I am so pale so when I go to the beach I feel like I glow and stand out.. the only picture I have of me in a bikini is about when I was 8 months pregnant.. VERY VERY big belly.. Hah NOT a proud moment.