Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Tactical Nuke aimed at Hazard
What, you got a problem with the gay? :p
Lt. Commander
# 22
05-21-2010, 12:08 PM
OK, folks....

Seriously!!

Who let Cappy have access to the Nuke stockpile??
Lt. Commander
# 23
05-21-2010, 12:09 PM
Oh...

My...

God....

*SHUDDERS*
Lt. Commander
# 24
05-21-2010, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTWinters
OK, folks....

Seriously!!

Who let Cappy have access to the Nuke stockpile??
Oh hush now that you glow in the dark I saved you a ton of money on your PG&E bill. god, can't do anybody a favor.
Lt. Commander
# 25
05-21-2010, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
Sorry, I read as far as "real gamers" and lost interest.

'Cause anyone who uses the words "real gamers" in an actual serious conversation is an elitist blowhard, and usually full of sh*t.

Although I always get a good laugh out of people who act smugly superior because they refuse to acknowledge that games are designed to be fun,
.... If I was trying to be "smugly superior" I would have used Hardcore gamers instead, lol. By real all I was trying to get across simply people who aren't in the casual/non gamers that is all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
and the most fun game is the most successful game - NOT the game with the prettiest graphics.
This is true, to a point. The Wii is under that point to me however.
Lt. Commander
# 26
05-21-2010, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Oh hush now that you glow in the dark I saved you a ton of money on your PG&E bill. god, can't do anybody a favor.
Already glowed from Operating Nuclear Reactors on Subs, didn't need the orange glow added on
Lt. Commander
# 27
05-21-2010, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Already glowed from Operating Nuclear Reactors on Subs, didn't need the orange glow added on
My husband was a Nuke in the Navy =]
Lt. Commander
# 28
05-21-2010, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Angelous.****.
.... If I was trying to be "smugly superior" I would have used Hardcore gamers instead, lol. By real all I was trying to get across simply people who aren't in the casual/non gamers that is all.

This is true, to a point. The Wii is under that point to me however.
New Super Mario Bros., Mad World, No More Heroes, Metroid Prime 3, LoZ: Twilight Princess, and all the various minigames and collections of minigames.

That list makes the Wii worth it. Yeah, they don't look super-pretty, but they're all a hell of a lot of fun.

Of course, YMMV on each individual one.

And I do feel that your post was very smugly superior, because to me the term "real gamers" is even more exclusive than "hardcore gamers." "Hardcore gamers" describes the level of interest. "Real gamers" simply implies that people who don't play the same games as you simply aren't gamers.
Lt. Commander
# 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoltariel
My husband was a Nuke in the Navy =]
No wonder you glow when you goto the beach, greenish hue? *gets all starry eyed"
Lt. Commander
# 30
Quote:
Ooo reactors use uranium 235 isotopes yes? *bounces* Hell even the Uranium 236m2u waste byproduct can be fun. My birthday is coming up *wink* hmm? *nudge*