Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
Well I have to say maybe it's time for her to move along, but what do you think? IMO Transformers 2 had much more wrong with it than Megan Fox, like the autobot twins with potty mouths. lol

Anyway what do you think over this move?

Read more on it here:

http://scifiwire.com/2010/05/whoa-me...dropped-fr.php

rumormill on the replacement:

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=66238
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-20-2010, 06:34 AM
I watched Transformers, and I realized that Michael Bay really doesn't care about Transformers.

I didn't bother to watch 2.

I won't watch 3.

Unless I explicitly hear that the humans are getting less screen time and the robots are getting more.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-20-2010, 06:35 AM
She's not a great actress but at least she was nice to look at. everything else with the franchise is actually far worse.

id rather not see 3 if it is the same vein as 2

although in a strange way i enjoyed 2 more than the first, but its still complete rubbish
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-20-2010, 06:36 AM
well it's not like she can actually act.
Every movie I've seen her in revolves around her running round being slutty which from the looks of her can't be that much of a stretch.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-20-2010, 06:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
She's not a great actress but at least she was nice to look at. everything else with the franchise is actually far worse.

id rather not see 3 if it is the same vein as 2

although in a strange way i enjoyed 2 more than the first, but its still complete rubbish
I actually enjoyed looking at the blonde Australian chick in the first movie more than Megan Fox.

And listening to her.

Rowr.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-20-2010, 06:38 AM
Without Megan Fox it will be a movie with just CGI Robots that look nothing like the originals. Well apart from Optimus he's pretty close.

Is it me or do the Decepticons not really seem threatening ? Anyone who remembers the Marvel comics when Shockwave took over from Megatron as leader and the Transformers Animation Film Megatron actually seems a threat.

Maybe its because he's missing that ****** massive gun on his arm ? Great one Bay get the coolest Villain in the franchise and completely change what he's meant to be, then slap the OH he's in Cybertron mode in this movie on him.

Sorry for that rant ^_^
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-20-2010, 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
I actually enjoyed looking at the blonde Australian chick in the first movie more than Megan Fox.

And listening to her.

Rowr.
Yeah she was very very nice.

On the acting front I loved the character she went to see, can't remember the name. When he finishes the WHOLE plate of Donuts

I might make that my sig... I finished the whole plate, THE WHOLE PLATE.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-20-2010, 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by livingdeadjedi View Post
Without Megan Fox it will be a movie with just CGI Robots that look nothing like the originals. Well apart from Optimus he's pretty close.

Is it me or do the Decepticons not really seem threatening ? Anyone who remembers the Marvel comics when Shockwave took over from Megatron as leader and the Transformers Animation Film Megatron actually seems a threat.

Maybe its because he's missing that ****** massive gun on his arm ? Great one Bay get the coolest Villain in the franchise and completely change what he's meant to be, then slap the OH he's in Cybertron mode in this movie on him.

Sorry for that rant ^_^
The Decepticons have suffered some serious Badass Decay over the course of the last twenty or so years. The problem is, it's hard to make the Decepticons seem badass anymore, because they've lost to the Autobots so many times in the past that no matter how badass they were (and I admit, one thing Michael Bay did right was make the Decepticons look and feel badass) you know they're gonna lose.

It's extremely hard to make an enemy seem genuinely threatening when you know the outcome already.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-20-2010, 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by livingdeadjedi View Post
Yeah she was very very nice.

On the acting front I loved the character she went to see, can't remember the name. When he finishes the WHOLE plate of Donuts

I might make that my sig... I finished the whole plate, THE WHOLE PLATE.
Yeah, moments like that make me laugh but don't feel like they belong in a Transformers movie.
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-20-2010, 06:45 AM
To be honest, I don't think she brought anything to the last movie. In fact, it seemed like the writers and director had no idea what they were doing with the character outside of providing adolscent boys of all ages eye candy.