Lt. Commander
# 1 skill cap, and T6 ships maybe?
05-27-2010, 09:32 PM
So with the announcement in the engineer reports of the skill cap gettin raised in the future, anybody curious as to what if any the next tier of ships will contain? I personally am very curious about the next tier of klingon ships to be released, here's to hoping with the next rank being available the klingon side will actually get more ships(that look decent would be a nice bonus), also here's to hoping there r any of us klingons left by the time they come out with season 2.

P.S. my vote is for chancellor class cruisers!
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-28-2010, 01:44 AM
I got the feeling that the new "tier 6" ships might not be any "better" then the existing tier 5 ships. (otherwise, all those tier 5 ship costumes are obsolete in a few months!). But they might be different with more unique mechanics. (if the Galaxy X really is a prototype for that).

What kind of Klingon ships will this result in, I have no idea. I've seen at least one very neat fan model that I think would make a great up-to-date Klingon ship. I think there aren't actually any canon ships at this moment (at least none that makes sense for tier 5+), and the models from other games are probably not available to Cryptic. So they will have to create their own.

Here are some models, don't know the exact source (Google Image Searching...)
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s...gon/kling1.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-28-2010, 02:01 AM
Some of them are from Starfleet Command and Klingon Academy. Somewhere the devs said that there is no chance to see any of the models as they don't own the rights.