Lt. Commander
Your webmaster will probably want to update the front page under "Upcoming Events Calendar":

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/1...entscalend.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-21-2010, 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonwindu View Post
Your webmaster will probably want to update the front page under "Upcoming Events Calendar":

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/1...entscalend.jpg
Heh, not till they milk as many re-subs and subs out of it.

EDIT

Oh, and could you throw June up on the calendar, your "and more" is VERY deceiving...
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-22-2010, 09:00 AM
did they yank the mission replay thing as well?
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-22-2010, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurian
did they yank the mission replay thing as well?
They didn't yank anything, it has just been pushed back until June.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-22-2010, 01:14 PM
This is pretty disappointing, I was considering resubbing before my current time runs out since a lot of 1.2 looked quite interesting and worth at least a month but pushing it back to June now has changed my mind. Has there been a reason given or was this a stealth move?
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-22-2010, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyonas View Post
This is pretty disappointing, I was considering resubbing before my current time runs out since a lot of 1.2 looked quite interesting and worth at least a month but pushing it back to June now has changed my mind. Has there been a reason given or was this a stealth move?
Um, to get you to re-sub...

C'mon, this is the way they have acted since day one! They pushed it back so that folks would have to re-sub to test that new content.

Of course there will be some sort of "had to get it just right" but we know they don't care about "just right", or they would have waited longer before releasing the game. Sorry, but I do believe it is a "stealth move" considering the front page is still a LIAR

It's okay, I have helped several folks know that the 1.2 is not released yet. They were glad they talked to me, I mean they almost spent the money to re-sub!
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-22-2010, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyonas View Post
More than likely they just pushed it off a week... orig. May 27th - May 31st - so I doubt we're talking mid to late June.

Though I'll be disappointed (and will start to subscribe to adigregorio's theories) if 1.2 is released any later than Thursday June 3rd...
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-22-2010, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonwindu View Post
adigregorio's theories
QFT

That is all they are, theories. Sometimes (alright most times) I forget to mention that part.

If it smells like crap, looks like crap, chances are its cake!
Joking of course

I reserve final judgment, as always. But boy, it sure looks this way from my (skewed?) perspective.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-22-2010, 02:11 PM
Expired comment
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-22-2010, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tendel View Post
I'm on the fence...
Yeah, this is what happens when I foolishly forget the "theories" part.

I agree with your points, the subs are not all renewed on the "same date". One of the variables in my theory is "How many renewals ARE happening during these days?"

This is a "wait and see" in my full honest opinion. I am unhappy with this company, so my posts are bias many times. This one though, sure smells like cake to me, bias or not.

Of course, maybe they just "forgot" to update their main page. Maybe they just haven't "had time" to make the month of June on their calendar. Or maybe, like the transformers, there is more than meets the eye?

Good thing we get so many answers from the "open communication" of this team!